- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
Ever since the trailer of Salman Khan's Tubelight is out, we just cannot wait enough to watch the film! It is surely going to be one mind-blowing film as we have never seen Salman in such a role.
Going by the trailer itself, one can imagine how draining it would be for Salman Khan to shoot such an emotional and heartbreaking scene, especially when the opposite actor is none other than his own brother, Sohail Khan.
Salman Khan Recalls His Embarrassing Moment From The Shoot Of Tubelight
"Sohail and I are playing brothers on screen and every time in the screenplay, there were emotional scenes, they used to really mess me up."
Salman Broke Down To Tears, While Dubbing For The Film
"The film was emotionally draining. Even during dubbing... It was embarrassing that a grown up man is dubbing and he knows it's a film, it's not even that you are shooting the film."
Heartbreaking, Isn’t It?
"You have already shot the scenes and now, you have to just lip-sync but tears came from my eyes. It was really bad. And coming from us..."
Salman Also Recalled Another Incident When He Was In Jail
Recalling one particular day when he was in jail and his parents and uncle came to meet him in jail, the actor laughed at how his father scolded his uncle for crying on seeing Salman.
When His Family Visited Him
"There was a time when my dad, mom and my chacha came to see me in jail. My uncle was seeing me after a very long time. So, he asked me, ‘How is it going?' I said, ‘It's good, it's a one bedroom suite. It's cool.'
‘My Uncle Started Crying’
"My uncle started crying. So, my dad said, ‘Yar tum kaise pathan ho. Tum bahar jao yar! (What kind of pathan are you? Please go outside)."
Are You Excited?
Coming back to Tubelight, the film is all set to hit the theatres on Eid i.e., June 25.