TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Ever since the trailer of Salman Khan's Tubelight is out, we just cannot wait enough to watch the film! It is surely going to be one mind-blowing film as we have never seen Salman in such a role.
Going by the trailer itself, one can imagine how draining it would be for Salman Khan to shoot such an emotional and heartbreaking scene, especially when the opposite actor is none other than his own brother, Sohail Khan.
Salman Khan Recalls His Embarrassing Moment From The Shoot Of Tubelight
"Sohail and I are playing brothers on screen and every time in the screenplay, there were emotional scenes, they used to really mess me up."
Salman Broke Down To Tears, While Dubbing For The Film
"The film was emotionally draining. Even during dubbing... It was embarrassing that a grown up man is dubbing and he knows it's a film, it's not even that you are shooting the film."
Heartbreaking, Isn’t It?
"You have already shot the scenes and now, you have to just lip-sync but tears came from my eyes. It was really bad. And coming from us..."
Salman Also Recalled Another Incident When He Was In Jail
Recalling one particular day when he was in jail and his parents and uncle came to meet him in jail, the actor laughed at how his father scolded his uncle for crying on seeing Salman.
When His Family Visited Him
"There was a time when my dad, mom and my chacha came to see me in jail. My uncle was seeing me after a very long time. So, he asked me, ‘How is it going?' I said, ‘It's good, it's a one bedroom suite. It's cool.'
‘My Uncle Started Crying’
"My uncle started crying. So, my dad said, ‘Yar tum kaise pathan ho. Tum bahar jao yar! (What kind of pathan are you? Please go outside)."
Are You Excited?
Coming back to Tubelight, the film is all set to hit the theatres on Eid i.e., June 25.