- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fans INSULT Katrina Kaif In Vancouver, Say 'Don't Wan't A Picture With You; Only Waiting For Salman'
After wrapping up Kabir Khan's Tubelight, Salman Khan has now set his eyes on Ali Abbas Zafar's much awaited flick Tiger Zinda Hai which reunites him with his former flame Katrina Kaif on the big screen.
Recently, a picture of a leaner looking Salman Khan has been doing the rounds on the internet and if one goes by the latest buzz then it is believed that this is the superstar's new look for the Ek Tha Tiger sequel. We even hear that the actor has lost 17 kg for the film.
Yet another picture has gone viral where Salman is seen cycling on the streets of Panvel, close to the farmhouse. Have a look here-
A post shared by SALMAN KHAN TEAM 🇮🇳 (@beingsalmankhanteam) on Mar 8, 2017 at 1:04am PST
Meanwhile, Paresh Rawal is the latest addition to the cast of Tiger Zinda Hai. Always one to take up new challenges, the makers have revealed that the actor will be seen like never before.T he role is very special, and will surprise audiences who haven't yet seen him portray a character like this one. Commenting on Rawal's entry to the film's cast, director Ali Abbas Zadar said, "I have always been a fan of his work and what he brings to his characters and I can't wait to see him in this very special role, I am fortunate to be part of a film which is Paresh Rawal's first for Yash Raj Films."
Tiger Zinda Hai will go on the floors on 15th March in the freezing locales of Tyrol, Austria with Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif.
Tom Sturthers, who is known for the eye popping stunts in Christopher Nolan's Batman series (Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and the Dark Knight Rises) have come on board as the action director for the film.
A YRF spokesperson said, "It will be very cold to shoot here, but Tyrol is both an unexplored and a stunningly beautiful location. We loved the challenge of shooting here. Tom Struthers will bring in a lot of value with his expertise. That Salman and Katrina agreed to shoot in this freezing cold place, where temperatures fall below minus twenty degrees, just goes on to prove how committed they are to the film."
This Salman-Katrina starrer will hit the theatrical screens on Christmas 2017.