TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan says his brother Arbaaz does not want to direct Dabangg 3, and that they will find a good director for it.
Salman and his other brother Sohail have been busy promoting their forthcoming film Tubelight. While Sohail has directed Salman in films like Auzaar, Jai Ho, Hello Brother and Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya, Arbaaz has directed Salman in only one movie Dabangg 2.
Who's Better - Sohail Or Arbaaz?
During a media interaction here on Tuesday, when Salman was asked about his favourite director among the two, he said, "Since Arbaaz doesn't want to direct, I feel Sohail is a better director."
Salman Reveals Why
"Sohail is more patient and with Sohail, you can improvise on things but in a similar situation, Arbaaz gets panicked and his blood pressure starts to fluctuate."
Arbaaz Will Not Direct Dabangg 3
"Now we are going to start 'Dabangg 3', so he (Arbaaz) told me 'Very good, but I am not going to direct it and I am only producing it'. So I said, 'Very good, we will find a good director for that'."
How Salman Chooses His Films?
Talking about the process of choosing his films, Salman said, "I feel that when you listen to a script and if you are not able to see yourself in that space, then ideally no matter how beautiful the script is you should not do it, or then you have to work that hard to visually see yourself in the movie.
Salman On Choosing Tubelight
"Whenever a filmmaker approaches me with a script, first thing is that, I need to see myself doing it and till the time it doesn't happen, I don't sign a movie. When Kabir Khan came to me with the script of 'Tubelight', I gradually started looking myself in that character."
Salman On India-China War Backdrop In Tubelight
He also spoke about the India and China war backdrop which has been shown in the film. "We have just used it as a backdrop."
"In this film, we have shown that war should end as soon as possible so that soldiers from both countries could return to their homes because whenever war happens, soldiers on both sides die and their kids or parents live their whole life without them."
Tubelight is releasing on June 23.