- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- I Was Praised & Salman Khan Was Told He Shouldn't Come In Front Of Me: Govinda's Shocking Comment
- Hey Salman Khan! Here's Why Sanjay Dutt Did Not Play His Older Self In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
Director Ali Abbas Zafar has announced that the shooting of his upcoming film, Tiger Zinda Hai will be complete in two days.
The 37-year-old filmmaker took to Twitter where he revealed that the longest schedule of the Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer in Abu Dhabi is almost through.
"Last two days of shoot left @TigerZindaHai @yrf #Team tiger. Longest schedule in #Abudhabi coming to end," wrote Ali.
The director also shared a still silhouette shot from the movie, which probably shows Salman wielding a gun.
Apart from the UAE, the film has also been shot in Tyrol, Austria.
The movie, which is the sequel to the 2012 film directed by Kabir Khan, will see Salman and Katrina reprise their roles as spies Tiger and Zoya.
Tiger Zinda Hai is set to release on December 22.