- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
Director Ali Abbas Zafar has announced that the shooting of his upcoming film, Tiger Zinda Hai will be complete in two days.
The 37-year-old filmmaker took to Twitter where he revealed that the longest schedule of the Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer in Abu Dhabi is almost through.
"Last two days of shoot left @TigerZindaHai @yrf #Team tiger. Longest schedule in #Abudhabi coming to end," wrote Ali.
The director also shared a still silhouette shot from the movie, which probably shows Salman wielding a gun.
Apart from the UAE, the film has also been shot in Tyrol, Austria.
The movie, which is the sequel to the 2012 film directed by Kabir Khan, will see Salman and Katrina reprise their roles as spies Tiger and Zoya.
Tiger Zinda Hai is set to release on December 22.