- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
- Karanvir Bohra's Fans Unhappy With Salman For Humiliating Him! Big Boss 12 Inmates Sick Of His OCD?
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Dipika Kakar Entered The Show Without Husband Shoaib Ibrahim? The Couple Reveal!
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif are one of the most loved on-screen pairs. The two dated each other in the past and are working together in Tiger Zinda Hai now.
There are many rumours that they have fallen in love again. Recently, when Salman was asked about his favorite co-star, he talked about Katrina Kaif non-stop.
Katrina Kaif Is Lovely
Salman Khan told NDTV, "I've had a great time working with Katrina Kaif. She's lovely.''
She's Like A Humma
''She's worked so hard in the film that I feel... uff. She's like a humma. She keeps on working, working and working.''
''So when you will actually see the action sequences, she has done it like on a different level altogether. She has done most her stuff by herself and kind of risky stuff as well."
Salman Kept Praising Katrina
"It was all very tiring because where we shot it was like 50 to 55 degree Celsius. After shooting all day, she would play cricket for an hour and volleyball for an hour.''
Katrina Learned To Play Tennis Too
''She would do pilates and then workout in the gym. She learned to play tennis too, so an hour-and-a-half would be spent on tennis.''
''Five to six hours she would just be at it and we wondered where she'd get that kind of energy from.''
On a related note, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's Ek Tha Tiger, the sequel of Tiger Zinda Hai is releasing on December 22.