- Sunil Grover Bags Bollywood Biggie, To Play Salman Khan’s Friend In The Film Bharat!
- WOW! Brothers Shahid Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter To Star In A Movie Together? Read Details
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Are The Makers Planning To Get Katrina Kaif To Co-host Salman Khan’s Reality Show?
- Dus Ka Dum 3: Salman Khan To Shoot For Music Video; Mika Singh To Croon The Title Track!
- Race 3: Here's What Bobby Deol Has To Say About Salman Khan!
- Bigg Boss 12 Is Back With A New Twist: Auditions Are Open, Makers Are Looking For Jodis!
- Unlike Aamir Khan, Salman Khan Is NOT Scared Of Rajinikanth; All You Need To Know About Their Clash!
- Will Salman Khan Forgive Arjun Kapoor? Here's What The Latter Did When 'Bhaijaan' Was In Jail
- Rajkummar Rao Talks About His Omerta Character Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh!
- Salman Khan’s Co-star Kunickaa Files Complaint Against Bishnoi Community For Posting Lewd Messages!
- OMG! Sonam Kapoor Talks About Bhansali, Says I Don't Think I Am His Kind Of Actor
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's magnum opus Padmavati has been in a lot of controversy ever since it hit the shooting floors. The film's sets were vandalized twice -- in Jaipur and Kolhapur -- and the director was even assaulted by members of Karni Sena during the Jaipur schedule of the film earlier this year.
There are some Rajput groups and few BJP members who have accused the filmmaker of distorting facts in the movie. In fact, recently SLB even issued an appeal to clarify that there is no dream sequence between Deepika's Padmavati and Ranveer's Alauddin Khilji as claimed by Rajput groups.
And now, superstar Salman Khan has come out in support of Bhansali in an interview with a leading news channel wherein he has said that that one shouldn't judge Padmavati before watching it. Scroll down to read what he had to say...
Don't Jump To Conclusions
In an interview with News 18, Salman said, "No decision should be made without seeing the film Padmavati. Sanjay Leela Bhansali makes lovely films and there is nothing wrong with his movies."
Let The Censor Board Decide
"I believe there is Censor board so let the board decide it," quipped Salman.
He Has Full Faith In Sanjay Leela Bhansali
The actor further added, "Sanjay makes very good and beautiful films. Actresses look very beautiful in his films. His films have no vulgarity or any disgust. If you check his old track record, there should be a sense that he will never show anyone in a bad light."
Salman Khan On His Marriage Plans
In the same interview when quizzed about his marriage plans, Salman said, "I am happy about the fact that people are concerned about my wedding, but it makes me wonder what good will it to do to people who are so concerned about my marriage."
The superstar said, "I don't have an answer, neither yes, no or maybe. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, then it doesn't. I am very happy, very very happy. Seriously."
Coming back to Padmavati, the film starring Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor is slated to release on 1st December.