- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
We all know that Salman Khan suffers from Trigeminal Neuralgia, a facial nerve disorder which has been troubling him for many years and despite the pain, he's managed to give his best for Tubelight and hides his pain while in public or shooting for a movie.
Salman Khan and Kabir Khan were in Dubai yesterday(insert date) for the launch of Tubelight's song 'Radio Baj Gaya Hai' and Salman answered a lot of questions from the media, including a question about his facial nerve disorder and how he managed to defy the pain and still work.
A Gulf news portal quoted Salman as saying, "No matter how much pain you are going through, it made me realise that you can't put any subtitles - your ligament is torn, you have the flu or that your knee is hurting in any of your scenes. Your fans don't care about it and that you really need to give your best on screen. Once it's printed, it's lifelong."
Salman had also been to the US for the treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia and as per reports, he's doing pretty well now and his pain has reduced considerably. However, a little pain still lingers and we wish he recovers completely from it.
Salman Khan has been suffering from a facial nerve disorder called Trigeminal Neuralgia.
Despite being in pain, Salman Khan managed to shoot Tubelight without any hiccups.
The boots on Salman Khan's neck is an integral part of the movie.
Radio Baj Gaya Hai
Salman Khan was in Dubai on May 16, 2017 for the launch of Tubelight song Radio Baj Gaya Hai.
The song Radio Baj Gaya Hai is pretty good and the audiences have loved it.
Salman Khan had also been to the US for the treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia.