- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
Salman Khan, who is currently at the Jodhpur Magistrate Court to record his statements on the Blackbuck Poaching Case pleads 'not guilty' to the Judge and reports reveal that the actor, in his statement to the court, said that he is being falsely framed by the forest officials. The actor in the statement said that he and his other co-stars of Hum Saath Saath Hain never really left the hotel room on that fateful night and they have nothing to do whatsoever with the blackbucks' death.
According to NDTV, Salman Khan has answered 65 questions relating to the incident of the blackbuck poaching with 28 witnesses also being present at the Jodhpur Court. Majority of the witnesses are members of the Bishnoi tribe, who claim they chased the actor after the two blackbucks were shot dead. In the statement, Salman Khan has claimed that the witnesses have been arranged by the forest department officials to claim publicity out of the situation.
Present in the Jodhpur Court along with Salman Khan are Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam. The case was registered in 1998 under the Wildlife Protection Act as poaching blackbucks is illegal and a criminal offence under the law. Also, Salman Khan was acquitted in the Arms Act Case last week by the same Jodhpur Court.