- Salman Khan’s Film ‘Loveratri’ Starring Aayush Sharma In Trouble!
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez Refused To Use Stunt Doubles For The Action Sequences!
- EXCLUSIVE! I Have Always Found Salman Khan Very Fascinating: Sonnalli Seygall
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
Loved Salman Khan's adorable chemistry with his little 'Munni' Harshali Malhotra in Bajrangi Bhaijaan? Gear up for yet another cute story as the superstar is all set to play a father to a 13-year-old girl in Remo D'Souza's next film.
In an interview with HT Brunch, the actor confirmed the latest development and was quoted saying, "In my next film, I'm playing the father of a 13-year-old girl. It's a film about dancing. Like the Hollywood Step Up franchise. I'm going to be a properly trained dancer." Wow, that would be quite interesting considering Sallu is known for his signature dance moves.
Salman who recently celebrated his 51st birthday has reunited with Kabir Khan for Tubelight which marks the Bollywood debut of Chinese actress Zhu Zhu. Reportedly, the film is set in the times of the 1962 Indo-Sino war.
Besides this, the actor will be returning back as the Indian spy Tiger in Ali Abbas Zafar's Tiger Zinda Hai which has him sharing screen space with Katrina Kaif once again.
Watch out this space for more.