- Loveyatri Diaries: Warina Hussain Reminisces Meeting Salman Khan For The First Time
- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
If the latest speculations are to be believed then Salman Khan's brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri has bought the remake rights of two South Korean films - Ode To My Father and Scandal Makers.
As per a report in DNA, the remake of 'Ode To My Father' will be directed by 'Sultan' director Ali Abbas Zafar and will star Salman Khan in the lead role. The film will be set against 1947 partition of India and Pakistan when lakhs of Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims were displaced.
Meanwhile the film 'Scandal Makers' revolves around a former teen idol who works as a radio DJ and suddenly discovers he's a father when a single mother appears in his life. One hears that this one doesn't star Salman and the casting for the film is currently on.
'Ode To My Father' was Korea's second biggest hit to date while 'Scandal Makers' was the highest grossing film of 2008.
Currently Salman is busy with Kabir Khan's Tubelight. Next he will start working on Tiger Zinda Hai which also stars Katrina Kaif. Few days back there was news that he is a part of brother Sohail Khan's Sher Khan. However the latter brushed it off as mere rumours.