- Race 3 Tuesday (5 Days) Box Office Collection: Poor Reviews Pulls This Salman Khan Starrer Down
- Race 3 Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Unaffected, Stands Tall As A Rock!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Race 3 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Is UNAFFECTED By Bad Reviews
If the latest speculations are to be believed then Salman Khan's brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri has bought the remake rights of two South Korean films - Ode To My Father and Scandal Makers.
As per a report in DNA, the remake of 'Ode To My Father' will be directed by 'Sultan' director Ali Abbas Zafar and will star Salman Khan in the lead role. The film will be set against 1947 partition of India and Pakistan when lakhs of Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims were displaced.
Meanwhile the film 'Scandal Makers' revolves around a former teen idol who works as a radio DJ and suddenly discovers he's a father when a single mother appears in his life. One hears that this one doesn't star Salman and the casting for the film is currently on.
'Ode To My Father' was Korea's second biggest hit to date while 'Scandal Makers' was the highest grossing film of 2008.
Currently Salman is busy with Kabir Khan's Tubelight. Next he will start working on Tiger Zinda Hai which also stars Katrina Kaif. Few days back there was news that he is a part of brother Sohail Khan's Sher Khan. However the latter brushed it off as mere rumours.