- Race 3 First Poster! Salman Khan Says 'Mera Naam Hai Sikander' & Drops A Major Hint About His Role
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
If the latest speculations are to be believed then Salman Khan's brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri has bought the remake rights of two South Korean films - Ode To My Father and Scandal Makers.
As per a report in DNA, the remake of 'Ode To My Father' will be directed by 'Sultan' director Ali Abbas Zafar and will star Salman Khan in the lead role. The film will be set against 1947 partition of India and Pakistan when lakhs of Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims were displaced.
Meanwhile the film 'Scandal Makers' revolves around a former teen idol who works as a radio DJ and suddenly discovers he's a father when a single mother appears in his life. One hears that this one doesn't star Salman and the casting for the film is currently on.
'Ode To My Father' was Korea's second biggest hit to date while 'Scandal Makers' was the highest grossing film of 2008.
Currently Salman is busy with Kabir Khan's Tubelight. Next he will start working on Tiger Zinda Hai which also stars Katrina Kaif. Few days back there was news that he is a part of brother Sohail Khan's Sher Khan. However the latter brushed it off as mere rumours.