- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
Salman Khan has done it once again! The actor was today acquitted of all charges in the Arms Act case against him in the alleged poaching of two black bucks. Soon, he was massively trolled by the Twitterati once news of his acquittal came out.
The court's verdict gave people enough fodder to make fun of the decision and how! While Bhai's die-hard fans were happy for him, others felt that it was complete injustice. Read some of the funniest tweets below.
Imran Khan @DILHITOUHAI
If #SalmanKhan would have been punished in Arms Act Case in Jodhpur Court today, I would have lost the faith on money😜😂 #salmanverdict
Prem Ratan Dhan kisine toh Payo tab jaake yeh Prem aaj wapas ghar aayo !
#SalmanVerdict #Jodhpur #ArmsActCase
Rohit Gupta @iamrkgupta
Aam Aadmi Ko Insaaf Nhi Milta 😏
Deer Ko Ghanta Milega 😂😂😑
Raman Tiwari @Aamir_dangal
if you want to became good 'human being' you must kill atleast 1 black buck and ran the car on a man sleeping on pavement.
#SalmanVerdict ro9ty @RO9TY
The Average life expectancy of a #BlackBuck is 10-12 years
The average time taken by a court to settle its case =18years ! 🔫#SalmanVerdict
Vedant 🌐 @PotterheadV
Black buck found guilty of coming in front of the bullet ? That's the most epic verdict I've ever heard . #SalmanVerdict
Subhashish Bharuka @chromemachine
#SalmanKhan Biopic should be title - 'Bucks Diya Toh Darna Kya' #SalmanVerdict
Good Doctor @iamthemaulik
There's at least something which makes lesser sense than KRK, Indian jurisdiction #SalmanKhan #SalmanVerdict
Bhaarat Kurda @TheBhaaratKurda
Itni to logo ko office se chutti nahi milti jitni bar #SalmanKhan ko acquital mil gaya court se.
Gajendra Patil @GajPatil
Finally buck ruled! All that buck buck that the buck was killed turns out to be buckwas! Must've been a suicide!! #BlackBuck #SalmanVerdict
Talking about the verdict, Salman Khan's lawyer told a leading news agency, "Salman Khan (has been) acquitted in the Arms Act case after the prosecution failed to provide conclusive evidence.''
Also Read: Ajay Devgn Extremely HURT & UPSET With Salman Khan; Writes Him An Emotional Letter
For the uninitiated, a case against Salman Khan was registered in October 1998 under the Arms Act for his alleged use and possession of arms with an expired license during the alleged poaching of two black bucks in Kankani village. The superstar was shooting for the movie Hum Saath Saath Hai, co-starring Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Neelam and Tabu at that time.
In the year 2007, Salman Khan spent a week in jail in Jodhpur before being granted bail.