- Fatima Sana Shaikh's Ladies Special Might Return With Season 2,Will She Return To Small Screen?
- Good Lord, Finally! Aamir Khan Explains His Character In-depth In Thugs Of Hindostan
- Katrina Kaif Is Damn Insecure That Aamir Khan Might Chop Her Role For Fatima Sana Shaikh In TOH!
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- LEAKED PIC! Katrina Kaif SHIMMERS IN GOLD On The Sets Of Thugs Of Hindostan
After proving to be a visual treat with her long tress for her next film, Thugs of Hindostan, Fatima Sana Shaikh has undergone yet another pleasantly surprising makeover.
Fatima better known as Geeta Phogat from Dangal, convincingly portrayed the role of an international level wrestler. While getting into the skin of her character the actress had undergone a remarkable transformation with respect to her haircut and body structure to fit the role.
Immediately post the record making success of Dangal, the actress was signed as the main female lead in Yash Raj Film's Thugs Of Hindostan. The actress had told IANS, "It feels unreal. It is a huge project and with one of the best production houses. And plus there's Amitabh sir and AK (Aamir). I feel very fortunate."
In order to get into the role for her periodic drama, Fatima resorted to donning hair extensions.
Over the last one month Fatima was spotted with waist length hair, a drastic contrast to her bob cut look in Dangal. Overnight the actress has given a yet another makeover as she got rid of her hair extensions.
She spent 6 long hours to get rid of the long extensions, sporting her new look in the shoulder length hair.
Post makeover, the actress was seen wearing a blue dress, flaunting her new look after her session in a salon. Recently, she was spotted at the airport in a casual outfit as she dons her new look.
In less than a year, Fatima Sana Shaikh sported four different looks since the 2016's Dangal. She is currently prepping up for her next release Thugs of Hindostan alongside Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and Katrina Kaif.