TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
After proving to be a visual treat with her long tress for her next film, Thugs of Hindostan, Fatima Sana Shaikh has undergone yet another pleasantly surprising makeover.
Fatima better known as Geeta Phogat from Dangal, convincingly portrayed the role of an international level wrestler. While getting into the skin of her character the actress had undergone a remarkable transformation with respect to her haircut and body structure to fit the role.
Immediately post the record making success of Dangal, the actress was signed as the main female lead in Yash Raj Film's Thugs Of Hindostan. The actress had told IANS, "It feels unreal. It is a huge project and with one of the best production houses. And plus there's Amitabh sir and AK (Aamir). I feel very fortunate."
In order to get into the role for her periodic drama, Fatima resorted to donning hair extensions.
Over the last one month Fatima was spotted with waist length hair, a drastic contrast to her bob cut look in Dangal. Overnight the actress has given a yet another makeover as she got rid of her hair extensions.
She spent 6 long hours to get rid of the long extensions, sporting her new look in the shoulder length hair.
Post makeover, the actress was seen wearing a blue dress, flaunting her new look after her session in a salon. Recently, she was spotted at the airport in a casual outfit as she dons her new look.
In less than a year, Fatima Sana Shaikh sported four different looks since the 2016's Dangal. She is currently prepping up for her next release Thugs of Hindostan alongside Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and Katrina Kaif.