- Bigg Boss 11: Why Is Everyone Lashing Out At Hina Khan?
- Big Zee Entertainment Awards 2017: Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya Mouni Roy & Other TV Stars Shine
- Aashka Goradia & Brent Goble Get Engaged Again; Mouni Roy, Adaa Khan, KVB & Others Attend (PICS)
- Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Awards: TV Stars Karanvir Bohra & Shruti Ulfat Bag Top Honours!
- Sana Khan: I Never Said I 'Enjoy' Doing Bold Scenes!
- Sana Khan: I Love Looking Hot, This Body Didn't Come Easily To Me
- HEARD THIS: Sana Khan To Play Akshay Kumar's Girlfriend In Toilet: Ek Prem Katha?
- Wajah Tum Ho Movie Review: A Messy Revenge
- Sana Khan: Don’t Know Why People Have Always Been Judgemental About Me
- OMG! Sana Khan's Mom Is UPSET With Her S*x Scenes In Wajah Tum Ho!
- Sana Khan's Erotic Thriller 'Wajah Tum Ho' Release Postponed! Is It Due To Demonetisation?
- OMG! Gurmeet Choudhary’s Wife Angry After Seeing His Bold S*x Scenes With Sana Khan In Wajah Tum Ho
Recently, 'Wajah Tum Ho' actress Sana Khan's hugging picture with Salman Khan at an award function grabbed eyeballs for all the wrong reasons. In the viral snap, Salman was seen hugging her with his fists closed and a shy smile.
People felt that Salman Khan wasn't comfortable while hugging Sana. However, these allegations shocked Sana to the core and the lady lashed out at all the haters while talking to a leading tabloid. Scroll down to read more...
People Just Blew It Out Of Proportion
Sana was quoted as saying, "I still can't believe that a normal hug was trending, trolling, and rolling. People just blew it out of proportion because [Salman] had a closed fist, and some dumb people even called it an awkward hug."
Who The Hell Am I To Make Him Feel Uncomfortable?
When quizzed if she felt that Salman was uncomfortable for even a moment, the actor hit back saying, "Who the hell am I to make him feel uncomfortable? It's stupid to put somebody down by saying such a nasty thing and showing me in a wrong light. It's not [as if] I went to hug him and he didn't recognize me."
Maybe He Hugs Like That...
Speaking about the closed fists, she said, "Couldn't it be somebody's style? Maybe he hugs like that. I don't know. I think the best person [whom] to ask this would be Salman."
Don't Think Backless Even Matters To Him...He Has Seen More Than That
She added, "He has been in the [film] industry for over 25 years, so don't think backless even matters to him... he has seen more than that (laughs). Let's not talk like a five-year-old and make all this sound so big."
I Am Not A Psychopath
To those calling it a forced hug, Sana gave it back by saying, "I'm not a psychopath to hug somebody if the person doesn't want to talk to me."
I Am Not Someone Who Falls On People's Lap
"I'm not someone who makes people stand and keep talking and falling on their lap. I am on good terms with Salman; we share a rapport, I talk to him on and off, we've met so many times, I've been to his house, and we have worked together on the sets also. So there's nothing to feel awkward [about]."
Salman Complimented Me That I Looked Nice
She also revealed that she had a 2-minute chat with the actor during the event where Salman literally told her that for a moment he did not recognize her. Sana said, "For a moment, Salman didn't recognise me - he literally told me that. [Then] he complimented me that I look very nice. And I said, ‘Yes, I've dropped 7kg', and he is like, ‘It's showing."
Maybe He Didn't Want My Back Bronzer To Fall On His Clothes
When asked if the backless dress made the hug look awkward, Sana added, "Well, could be. Maybe he didn't want my back bronzer to fall on his clothes."
It's Not That He Wants To Feel Me Up Or I Want To Feel Him Up
She said, "He has worked with all sexy and good-looking actresses, who would use bronzer from head to toe, so he knows that. And it's not that he wants to feel me up or I want to feel him up. I am sorry, we have all grown up from that zone. We need to respect each other's space and gestures."
Point noted, Sana! Meanwhile, what do you folks think about this entire controversy?