- Rajkumar Hirani Talks About Sanjay Dutt's Jail Life & The Unusual Work He Did During His Tenure!
- Ranbir Kapoor Will Never Be Unfaithful To A Role In A Film For This Reason!
- Rishi Kapoor Once FIRED Sanjay Dutt For Spoiling Ranbir Kapoor & Said 'Isko Tere Jaisa Mat Bana'
- Did Madhuri Dixit Call Rajkumar Hirani To Delete Her Scenes In Sanju? Here Is The Truth!
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
- Ranbir Kapoor Did This Unbelievable Thing To Play Sanjay Dutt In Rajkumar Hirani's Sanju!
- Flashback Pictures! When Salman Khan & Sanjay Dutt Were Like Brothers
- BLAST FROM THE PAST! When A 'Drunk' Sanjay Dutt Got Violent & Injured His Sister Namrata Dutt
- Sanju Was Shattered! Film Industry Had Banned Sanjay Dutt When He Came Back From Jail The First Time
- Sanjay Dutt Shares A Blast From The Past On His Dad Sunil Dutt's 89th Birth Aniversary!
- Sanjay Dutt Was Allowed To Make Only One Call From The Jail; Sad, He Called Madhuri Dixit
- Viral Pic! Ranbir Kapoor Shoots As The Imprisoned Sanjay Dutt On The Sets Of Sanju & We're Intrigued
Actor Sanjay Dutt says that it's a shame that some of the bouncers roughed up a few of his fans as well as media persons while shooting for his upcoming film Bhoomi here.
"I was not there on the sets when the incident took place. My pack-up was done long time back. Had I been there, the incident wouldn't have taken place...through our films, a city also gets promoted and if such a mishap happens, then it's a shame for everybody," Sanjay told reporters here on Friday.
Sanjay Dutt Apologises To Media
"Had I been there, I would have sorted the issue with love and my 'jaadu ki jhappi' (magical hug). I also apologised in front of media yesterday (Thursday)," said the "Munna Bhai M.B.B.S." star.
Sanjay Also Talked About His Special Connection With UP & Bihar
While interacting with IANS, Sanjay Dutt talked about many things and said he is a person from Uttar Pradesh and Bihar due to his maternal connect. "My nani (grandmother) was from Uttar Pradesh and my nana (grandfather) was from Gaya, Bihar...So I am a UP and Bihar person," Sanjay, son of late actors Nargis and Sunil Dutt, said at a press conference of the film here on Friday.
Sanjay On The Shooting Of Bhoomi
The actor also shared that the shooting for the film is going very well. "Have faced the camera after five years," added the actor, whose last film PK, in which he played a small role, released in 2014.
Missed Family In Jail: Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt, also said that he missed every moment of being with the people from the film industry, whom he fondly calls his family. He said, "My experience with the industry has been fantastic...it has been 40 years...when I was in jail, I missed the moment of being with my family. This is my family -- the industry."
Sanjay Dutt On His Relationship With His Children
"I share a very beautiful relationship with them. But I am not their friend, I am their father," Sanjay replied to the question asked by IANS here. "My father (late actor Sunil Dutt) used to say to me this and I also follow that in my life with my kids," he added.
The 57-year-old actor was arrested for illegal possession of arms in a case related to the 1993 serial blasts, in which over 250 people were killed and several hundred wounded. He was released from the Yerawada Central Jail last year.
On the work front, Sanjay will be making his comeback on the silver screen after three years with the National Award-winning director Omung Kumar's "Bhoomi", which revolves around a father- daughter relationship.