- Sanjay Dutt DIDN’T CRY After His Mom’s Death; 3 Years Later Recorded Tapes Of Nargis Left Him BROKEN
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
- Kriti Sanon All Set To Play Parvatibai In Panipat! Read Details
- Panipat TEASER POSTER! Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Kapoor & Kriti Sanon To Star In Ashutosh Gowariker's Next
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt & Mahesh Bhatt Share A Heart-Warming Bond; Here's The Proof!
- UNBELIEVABLE! A Deceased Fan Of Sanjay Dutt Wills All Her Money & Property To His Name
Sanjay Dutt is currently in Agra for the shoot of his comeback film Bhoomi and has ran into trouble with the law once again as his bodyguards roughed up a few mediapersons outside the sets. It is reported that even Sanjay Dutt was present during the mishap and later left the venue in a hurry. An FIR has been lodged against the actor due to this unruly scuffle. However, Sanjay Dutt has issued an apology to the mediapersons for his bodyguards rowdy behaviour. Check out the video below...
A post shared by BollywoodLife (@ibollywoodlife) on Mar 2, 2017 at 11:29pm PST
A post shared by BollywoodLife (@ibollywoodlife) on Mar 2, 2017 at 11:17pm PST
Also, a week ago Bhoomi's shoot was stalled as it drew a huge crowd and the security was out of control. A source from the sets said, "We were shooting at Kaushal Bajpai's house in a village called Bamrauli Katara near Agra on Thursday. It was a night shoot and we had more than adequate security in place. Apart from Sanjay sir's bodyguards, the state police force had deployed their men on location."