- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
Sanjay Dutt is currently in Agra for the shoot of his comeback film Bhoomi and has ran into trouble with the law once again as his bodyguards roughed up a few mediapersons outside the sets. It is reported that even Sanjay Dutt was present during the mishap and later left the venue in a hurry. An FIR has been lodged against the actor due to this unruly scuffle. However, Sanjay Dutt has issued an apology to the mediapersons for his bodyguards rowdy behaviour. Check out the video below...
A post shared by BollywoodLife (@ibollywoodlife) on Mar 2, 2017 at 11:29pm PST
A post shared by BollywoodLife (@ibollywoodlife) on Mar 2, 2017 at 11:17pm PST
Also, a week ago Bhoomi's shoot was stalled as it drew a huge crowd and the security was out of control. A source from the sets said, "We were shooting at Kaushal Bajpai's house in a village called Bamrauli Katara near Agra on Thursday. It was a night shoot and we had more than adequate security in place. Apart from Sanjay sir's bodyguards, the state police force had deployed their men on location."