- SHOCKING SECRET! This Is How Sanjay Dutt Used To Trick Women Into Sleeping With Him
- Maanayata Dutt Knew About Sanjay Dutt's 308 Girlfriends: Dia Mirza Reveals Inside Details
- Sanju: Is That Sanjay Dutt? Nope, That's Ranbir Kapoor As Munna Bhai MBBS; Watch Video Here!
- Rishi Kapoor Admits He Admires Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt; Talks About Her Like Never Before!
- Hey Salman Khan! Here's Why Sanjay Dutt Did Not Play His Older Self In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
- Rajkumar Hirani Talks About Sanjay Dutt's Jail Life & The Unusual Work He Did During His Tenure!
- Ranbir Kapoor Will Never Be Unfaithful To A Role In A Film For This Reason!
- Rishi Kapoor Once FIRED Sanjay Dutt For Spoiling Ranbir Kapoor & Said 'Isko Tere Jaisa Mat Bana'
- Did Madhuri Dixit Call Rajkumar Hirani To Delete Her Scenes In Sanju? Here Is The Truth!
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
- Ranbir Kapoor Did This Unbelievable Thing To Play Sanjay Dutt In Rajkumar Hirani's Sanju!
- Flashback Pictures! When Salman Khan & Sanjay Dutt Were Like Brothers
Nirbhaya's rape case shook the whole nation, including Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt.
The actor in a recent interview to a leading web portal revealed that he could not sleep for 10 days after hearing about the 16th December rape case. Read his statement below.
There Should Be A Change
''There should be a change and I stand for women because I have two daughters and sisters.''
People Should Start Respecting
''I think people should start respecting and there should be equality in everything for women."
Give More Importance To Such Cases
"I think there should be a faster justice in place. We should give more importance to issues like this.''
I Didn't Sleep For 10 Days After Hearing About Nirbhaya
''When I heard about the case, I didn't sleep for 10 days.''
The Girl Hasn't Got Justice Yet
''I don't think the girl has got justice yet.''
That's Not Justice
''They say that the boy was a juvenile so that's not justice.''
On His Dark Phase
"I never felt alone even during the dark phase. The industry was together and supported my family and me.''
It's Because Of My Dad's Goodwill
''More than me, its because of my dad's (Sunil Dutt) goodwill that people were around me to support."
On a related note, Sanjay Dutt's comeback film Bhoomi has hit the screens today (Sep 22).