- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur To Star In The Film!
- When Sanjay Dutt's Sister Priya Dutt INSULTED & THRASHED Maanayata Dutt For Her Scandalous Past!
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanjay Dutt's Suicide Scene In Sanju: I Thought Through This Empathy Will Come
- All Is Well Between Sanjay Dutt-Madhuri Dixit, Rumoured Exes Shoot Scenes Together For Kalank!
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Demise: Shahrukh Khan Reminisces How He Used To Discuss Ailing Knees With Him
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanju: If We Had To Whitewash Anyone, We Would Have Made Sanjay Mahatma Gandhi
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3 Second Day Collection: Fails To Impress Audience!
- Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3 Review: It Ends Up Being More Lethal Than Sanjay Dutt's Bullet Game!
- Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3 Review: Live Audience Updates On Sanjay Dutt-Jimmy Shergill Starrer
- Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster 3 Box Office Prediction: Sanjay Dutt Starrer Might Have A Decent Opening!
- Sanjay Dutt Annoyed With The Media Again? Walks Out Of A Media Interaction Angrily!
Nirbhaya's rape case shook the whole nation, including Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt.
The actor in a recent interview to a leading web portal revealed that he could not sleep for 10 days after hearing about the 16th December rape case. Read his statement below.
There Should Be A Change
''There should be a change and I stand for women because I have two daughters and sisters.''
People Should Start Respecting
''I think people should start respecting and there should be equality in everything for women."
Give More Importance To Such Cases
"I think there should be a faster justice in place. We should give more importance to issues like this.''
I Didn't Sleep For 10 Days After Hearing About Nirbhaya
''When I heard about the case, I didn't sleep for 10 days.''
The Girl Hasn't Got Justice Yet
''I don't think the girl has got justice yet.''
That's Not Justice
''They say that the boy was a juvenile so that's not justice.''
On His Dark Phase
"I never felt alone even during the dark phase. The industry was together and supported my family and me.''
It's Because Of My Dad's Goodwill
''More than me, its because of my dad's (Sunil Dutt) goodwill that people were around me to support."
On a related note, Sanjay Dutt's comeback film Bhoomi has hit the screens today (Sep 22).