- Arshad Warsi Out? Ranbir Kapoor To Step In As 'Circuit' In Sanjay Dutt's Munna Bhai Sequel?
- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
- Is Sanjay Dutt's Second Wife Richa Sharma Upset After Watching Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Sanju?
- Sanjay Dutt's Bestie Paresh Ghelani Poses With 'Kamli' Vicky Kaushal & We're SHOCKED - Here's Why
- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
- Sanjay Dutt To Pen Autobiography Next Year
- When Sanjay Dutt Wanted To Marry Tina Munim: I Don’t Like Her To Expose Herself On-screen
While celebrities like Shahrukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Sridevi have no problem with their children making a career in Bollywood, Sanjay Dutt is strictly against it.
In a recent interview to a leading daily, Sanjay Dutt said that he wanted to break Trishala's leg when she told him that she wanted to become an actress. Read more about it below.
I Have Invested A Lot Of Time To Put Trishala In A Good College
"I've invested a lot of time and energy to put her in a good college and she has done very well. She has specialised in forensic science... And I think that's a great thing to do.''
It Is Not Easy To Be An Actor
"Even if she wants to join the industry, she has to learn Hindi because American (English) will not work here. It is not easy to be an actor."
Trishala Wanted To Be An Actress & I Wanted To Break Her Legs
''Trishala wanted to be an actress and I wanted to break her legs, which I'm not doing here."
What Trishala Had Said About It
"Won't be coming into Bollywood. I'm launching my own Hair Extension Line and than working on a perfume and cologne.''
Very Stupid Stubborn Decision Of Mine
''Very stupid stubborn decision of mine but I'm glad I don't want to be a part of it anymore, I was young and wasn't thinking with my head.
I Was Rebelling Against A Lot Of Things
‘'I was rebelling against a lot of things and found out who I really am and what I want later on.''
Bollywood Was An Influence
''Bollywood was an influence on me when I was younger, not so much anymore. I used to know every movie, every song, every actor that made their debut.''
I Was A Child At That Time
''I was a child at that time and everyone would come to me and ask "what movie is this song from?" Now, I'm the one asking everyone "what movie is this?" she had told a daily.
My Father's No Means No
''I can tell you the one thing that I learned from him in spite of not even living with him, is that No means No. And there's no question about it afterwards.''
He Is Extremely Loving
''He's extremely loving when he wants to be, he can fool around with you when he's in the mood but he's strict as well. I think he's stubborn, and so am I. We love each other at the end of the day.''
On a related note, Sanjay Dutt is making a comeback in Omung Kumar's Bhoomi. The movie also stars Aditi Roy Hydari.
Also Read: She Is Back! Kareena Kapoor Takes A Dig At Deepika Padukone; Read The Reason Why