- Rohit Shetty: Simmba Is Very Different From Singham!
- Is Janhvi Kapoor Giving Sleepless Nights To Sara Ali Khan Because Her Debut Looks More Promising?
- Not Because Of Karan Johar, Rohit Shetty REVEALS How Sara Ali Khan Bagged Ranveer's Simmba!
- Saif's Daughter Sara Ali Khan Upsets A Fan; Throws Starry Tantrums Even Before Her Debut Movie
- Kedarnath: Sushant Singh Rajput-Sara Ali Khan Film Back On Track With Ronnie Screwvala's Entry!
- R Madhavan Is HEARTBROKEN After Opting Out Of Ranveer Singh's Simmba For This Reason!
- Son Chiriya: Bhumi Pednekar Brings In Fear With Her Menacing Looks In This Dacoit Drama!
Sara Ali Khan's Bollywood debut film Kedarnath opposite Sushant Singh Rajput will release on December 21, 2018.
The film, directed by Abhishek Kapoor, is said to be a love story that unfolds in the course of a pilgrimage.
The project is being produced by KriArj Entertainment, T-Series, Guy In The Sky Pictures in association with Balaji Motion Pictures.
"With blessings of Shiva... Kedarnath to release on 21st Dec 2018," tweeted the official twitter handle of KriArj Entertainment.
The shooting for the film had recently been shifted to Mumbai after the completion of a month-long schedule in the holy lands of Kedarnath.
The makers of the film had last month revealed the first look of Sara Ali Khan, who is the daughter of actor Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh.