TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Finally, all gossips and rumours surrounding to Karan Johar's Student Of The Year, comes to an end as Saif Ali Khan confirmed that his daughter Sara Ali Khan will indeed debut alongside Tiger Shroff in the upcoming movie.
"I am very happy she is working with Karan Johar because I think he is brilliant with newcomers and he will launch her correctly. He is a very intelligent and a passionate filmmaker and he understands films. I am very pleased that she is with him," Pinkvilla quoted Saif as saying.
It was first reported that Disha Patani will be paired alongside Tiger Shroff in SOTY 2 but things did not move as planned by the film-makers and now they've roped in Sara Ali Khan as the leading heroine.
Also, Sara's mother Amrita Singh and Tiger's father Jackie Shroff have worked in four films together and it's good to see their children getting together to work in movies now. Student Of The Year 2, would be directed by Karan Johar and will go on floors soon.