TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
We bet you will gasp for your breath once you see Radhika Apte's latest photoshoot! The actress is a sight for sore eyes in these pictures.
Radhika recently turned muse for GQ magazine and boy, her eye-popping pictures are totally drool-worthy.
Don't believe us? Then, check it out for yourself...
She Is Oozing Oomph
Radhika is stylishly seen painting in a few frames and looking every bit of a portrait herself.
A Treat For All Her Fans
The actor sets the pulse high with the oomph factor raising with every picture.
Feelin' HOT HOT HOT
Somebody, please call the fire brigade. Radhika is setting our screens on fire!
We just can't talk our eyes off this beautiful lady.
She donned a sexy one-piece white lingerie from Laperla and is leaving us gasping for breath.
Radhika looks hot and classy in this red outfit.
Oh my my! That seductive pose of Radhika is going to give us sleepless nights!
The actress was quoted as saying to the magazine, "Honestly, I don't even register 'indie tag'. I'm just doing my work, and if you want to put labels on me, you can. That's your problem. I get that you want a descriptor, but these are all relative. Sure I can be "bold" in certain areas, but I am also very timid in many other ways. I can be indie, but I can be commercial too. If you want work, you have to be commercial. It's just... Work, you know. I don't feel I've done enough of anything; in fact, I'm still trying to understand what I want to do. I want to be a part of world cinema, not be restricted to Indian cinema. And I feel like this is all still the beginning.
She's All Kinds Of Sexy
We love Radhika's confident attitude. Way to go, girl!
On the work front, the actress will be seen in Akshay Kumar's Padman and Saif Ali Khan's Baazaar.