- Rajkummar Rao Advised Patralekhaa To Walk Out Of Kangana Ranaut's Panga?
- Happy Birthday Narendra Modi: Kangana Ranaut Wishes The PM In The Most Warm Way [Watch Video]
- Panga: Has Ashwini Iyer Tiwari Signed A Non-Interference Clause With Kangana Ranaut?
- Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika In BIG TROUBLE, Producer Gets Sacked & More Heads To Roll
- More Trouble For Kangana Ranaut! Swati Semwal To Quit The Movie After Sonu Sood?
- Sonu Sood Takes A Jibe At Kangana Ranaut, Says He Can't Work With Two Directors On One Set!
- Post Sonu Sood's Exit, Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika To Be Re-Shot Majorly?
- Kangana Ranaut Is Committed To Manikarnika Despite All The Debacles!
- Apurva Asrani Slams Kangana Ranaut; Says 'Star Hijacking A Film Is The Worst Form Of Hara-kiri'
- Sonu Sood Hits Back At Kangana Ranaut & Questions Her Competence!
- Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan's War At The Box Office To Be Avoided? Read Details!
- Kangana Ranaut Hits Back At Sonu Sood, Says He Was Insecure & Refused To Work Under A Woman Director
After grabbing headlines for all controversial topics, here's some good news finally pouring in the Ranaut household.
Kangana Ranaut's sister Rangoli Chandel has been blessed with a boy. The new mommy took to her Twitter handle to share pictures of her newborn. Check them out here...
And The Name Of The Little Bundle Of Joy Is...
Prithvi Raj Chandel. That's the name what they have zeroed down for the cutie-pie.
Isn't He Too Cute?
Rangoli captioned the picture as "More My little munchkin !!!!" We are totally going awww!
Knitting Is Fun
Earlier, she had posted this really adorable snap!
A Pillar Of Strength
Rangoli has been a strong pillar to Kangana in all her controversies and always made it a point to defend her actress-sister on her Twitter page.
Here's What Kangana Said About Rangoli's Twitter Activity
When Kangana was asked about her sister's tweets, she had told a leading daily, "We are very excited, she (Rangoli, Kangana's sister) had a terrible time before, as she had a miscarriage, she had a terrible time. But now she is very happy and very hormonal. So I ask her to not tweet please, but she keeps on tweeting very impulsive things, and I am like, can you please not do that? So, we are very happy, and the baby comes in November first week. We are looking forward to it."
Well, we wish Rangoli and her family hearty congratulations on the arrival of this little bundle of joy!