- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Box Office Predictions: How Much Will The Shahid Kapoor Starrer Earn On Day 1?
- Shahid Kapoor On Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Important To Stay Close To Reality
- Shahid Kapoor On Facing Tough Competition From New Kids On The Block
- Mira Rajput Urges Fans Not To Send Gifts For Zain & The Reason Is Genuine!
- Shahid Kapoor's Daughter Misha Unwell, Skips Batti Gul Meter Chalu Promotions To Stay By Her Side!
- After Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Kareena Kapoor Khan Confirms She Will Be Planning For Second Child!
- Shahid Kapoor's Honest Confession: I Became Relevant After Seven To Eight Years Into My Career
- Will Shahid Kapoor Not Allow The Paparazzi To Click Pictures Of His Kids Anymore? Find Out!
- Why Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Named Their Son Zain Kapoor, Complete Details Revealed!
- FIRST PIC: Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Spotted Outside The Hospital With Baby Boy Zain Kapoor
- Mira Rajput's Birthday: Celebration Time In The Kapoor Household!
- Shahid Kapoor Throws A Challenge At Saif Ali Khan, We Wonder What Kareena Has To Say!
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput became the proud parents of Misha, in August last year.
At a recent event, Mira Rajput told a leading news agency that she was surprised to see the fatherly love that Shahid has for Misha and much more.
We Will Make Sure...
"(We will) make sure Misha has her own space and not feel the pressure of being in a certain way because there are people around her (referring to fans)."
She is Growing To See Her Father Work So Hard
"I think she is growing to see her father work so hard. She will have to respect that and figure out how she is going to manoeuvre her way through that, and I will help her with that.''
Children Should Stay Happy
"They should stay happy, they should have the freedom to do what they want. They should not feel that someone is getting into their space.''
Shahid Loves Misha So Much
"He loves her so much, I can't explain it in words. Misha knows this as well and she uses that to her advantage."
It Was Surprising For Me
"He (Shahid) has it in him to be very loving and caring and the love that you have for your children is different. Seeing the fatherly love was surprising for me."
She added, "I had a great support system from my family. My mother, sister all of them have gone through motherhood and faced its challenges. There was nothing better than getting the tried and tested advice.''