- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
Action star Akshay Kumar, who has a black belt in Taekwondo, says that self-defence is generating a lot of interest among India's younger generation.
Also Read: Bikini Diaries Of Riya Sen Holidaying In Goa
He said, “We can all see that slowly but steadily, the momentum of martial arts, self-defense, Kudo are getting a big hype in India. And for this, I would like to thank all the parents and the guardians who have shown a lot of interest in the self-defence art and got their children admitted to learn it.”
The 49-year-old was speaking at the launch of the 2nd Kudo World Cup here on Friday. "I feel very proud of the fact that we are hosting 25 countries in this tournament," he said.
Akshay Kumar organises free martial arts classes for women at the Andheri Sports Complex in Mumbai. On the work front, Jolly LLB 2 is doing pretty well at the box office and has received positive reviews from the audiences.
Also Read: The Hot Vaani Kapoor Flaunts Her Body