- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Why Is Shahid Kapoor Refraining From Confirming That He's Doing The Film?
Every single time Shahid Kapoor steps out with his lovely wife Mira Rajput or baby girl Misha Kapoor, the shutterbugs go berserk to capture the trio. However, it seems this act of media has irked daddy Shahid Kapoor and out of anger, a few minutes ago, Shahid posted a tweet regarding the same!
Addressing the shutterbugs, Shahid wrote, "Unfortunate how some journos don't realise how bad 20 cameras flashing 2 feet away are for an infant's eyes. No common sense in their dna."
It's known to all that Shahid is extremely possessive about Misha. Even in his latest interview with Mumbai Mirror, the actor made some candid confessions about Misha (that you can read below), and it will surely make you go 'awww'.
Misha Giving Shahid Sleepless Nights
Talking to the leading daily, when Shahid is asked whether 2017 is more relaxed on personal and professional fronts, he told, "Nahi yaar! Papa ke saath saath hero banna bahut zyada demanding hai! I've been having sleepless nights taking care of Misha."
'I Want To Be In A Certain Shape'
He further added, "I have no-food days now because I need to be in a certain shape for Padmavati. My character has a lot of close ups, body shots."
But Shahid's Priority Is Misha
"But my priority is Misha, I want to come home to her. When you're single, you get a lot of time to hang out with friends but that has changed in the last year. It's just a phase, when things settle down, we'll be more out there as a couple," asserted Shahid.
Shahid On Coming With Mira At KWK
The Udta Punjab actor also revealed the reason, why he agreed to grace the couch of Koffee With Karan with his wife and told, "In the last year and a half, I've realised how happy and relaxed we are together.People on the outside were constantly wondering who Mira is? The show was a nice platform for us to get out there, to let people see us together, understand us as a couple. Everyone has responded so well to it."
Shahid's Love For Mira
Shahid says, "Last year (2016) was overwhelming. I was going through a difficult time personally. Mira was hospitalised and I had to shoot and travel. My concerns regarding her pregnancy outweighed the Udta Punjab controversy.All I wanted to do at the time was be by her side.
Shahid On Padmavati Controversy
In the same interview, Shahid also talked about the controversies revolving around Padmavati and said, "I don't try to over-complicate things. I think the media is trying to juice up stuff because it creates an interesting controversy."
'I'm Never Insecure'
He added, "But the thing to focus on is that Bhansali sir is the best filmmaker in the industry and it's a great slate for me in 2017. I have a great part in Padmavati. I'm never insecure, I'm self-assured. It's great to work with talented people and my co-stars are actors who're great at balancing their work."
Apart from Padmavati, Shahid Kapoor will be next seen in Rangoon that also casts Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut in the lead roles. On that note, let us remind you that tomorrow, the trailer of the film will be releasing and we're excited to see what the film has for us!
Stay locked with us for more Bollywood updates!