- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Box Office Predictions: How Much Will The Shahid Kapoor Starrer Earn On Day 1?
- Shahid Kapoor On Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Important To Stay Close To Reality
- Shahid Kapoor On Facing Tough Competition From New Kids On The Block
- Mira Rajput Urges Fans Not To Send Gifts For Zain & The Reason Is Genuine!
- Shahid Kapoor's Daughter Misha Unwell, Skips Batti Gul Meter Chalu Promotions To Stay By Her Side!
- After Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Kareena Kapoor Khan Confirms She Will Be Planning For Second Child!
- Shahid Kapoor's Honest Confession: I Became Relevant After Seven To Eight Years Into My Career
- Will Shahid Kapoor Not Allow The Paparazzi To Click Pictures Of His Kids Anymore? Find Out!
- Why Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Named Their Son Zain Kapoor, Complete Details Revealed!
- FIRST PIC: Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Spotted Outside The Hospital With Baby Boy Zain Kapoor
- Mira Rajput's Birthday: Celebration Time In The Kapoor Household!
- Shahid Kapoor Throws A Challenge At Saif Ali Khan, We Wonder What Kareena Has To Say!
There were reports that Katrina Kaif had met director Shree Narayan Singh for the narration and gave her nod for the film.
Actor Shahid Kapoor has said no female actor has been signed on to star opposite him in his forthcoming film 'Batti Gul Meter Chalu' as of now.
Shahid On Working With Katrina
Asked about pairing with Katrina for the movie, Shahid said, "No heroine has been decided for that film yet. Once it's finalised I'll let you know."
The film will revolve around a common man's fight against power distribution companies in the country. Shahid will reportedly portray the role of a lawyer, who raises his voice against these organisations.
He Was Speaking To Reporters At The GQ Fashion Nights
When the actor was asked if his wife Mira Rajput gives him inputs on fashion, Shahid quipped, "Does a wife not give input in any area? Wives are involved in everything. We are partners in life and we advice each other on everything."
Shahid Also Opened Up About Jab We Met, Which Completed 10 Years Recently
"I can never forget the first time Imtiaz Ali (director) walked in with his curly hair and his typical walk. He sat down, pushed his hair back and started narrating the film. I fell in love with the script. As it was shot, I fell in love with him as a filmmaker. He was new so I didn't know he would become this big a director," he said.
Shahid In Awe Of Imtiaz Ali
"Everyone starts somewhere. It's important to recognise and support people who are talented. Even I got a start like that. I think he (Ali) has given me a memorable gem. I am so proud people still talk about the film and remember it," he added.
The actor was speaking at GQ Fashion Nights, where he walked the ramp for designer Gaurav Gupta. His co-star Deepika was also present at the event.