- Shahid Kapoor Just Announced Wife Mira Rajput's Second Pregnancy With This Cute Post!
- WOW! Brothers Shahid Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter To Star In A Movie Together? Read Details
- Is Shahid Kapoor A Dominating Elder Brother? Ishaan Khatter Reveals The Truth!
- Shahid Kapoor & His Wife Mira Rajput Expecting Their Second Baby?
- Ishaan Khattar Rejected Many Bollywood Films As It Was Offered To Him Only Because Of Shahid Kapoor!
- Malavika Mohanan Admits Ishaan Khattar Steals Her Limelight; Brother Shahid Kapoor To Be Blamed
- If Misha Kapoor Ever MOCKS At Shahid Kapoor After Being 25-Year-Old, Here's What He Will Do!
- Shahid Kapoor Takes A MAJOR DIG At Sonam Kapoor For Focusing More On Costumes Than Her Acting!
- Imtiaz Ali Keen To Cast Varun Dhawan In His Next After His Film With Shahid Kapoor Fails To Happen?
- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- STRANGE! Mira Rajput Gets IGNORED By Most Of Celebs In The Absence Of Shahid Kapoor At An Award Show
There were reports that Katrina Kaif had met director Shree Narayan Singh for the narration and gave her nod for the film.
Actor Shahid Kapoor has said no female actor has been signed on to star opposite him in his forthcoming film 'Batti Gul Meter Chalu' as of now.
Shahid On Working With Katrina
Asked about pairing with Katrina for the movie, Shahid said, "No heroine has been decided for that film yet. Once it's finalised I'll let you know."
The film will revolve around a common man's fight against power distribution companies in the country. Shahid will reportedly portray the role of a lawyer, who raises his voice against these organisations.
He Was Speaking To Reporters At The GQ Fashion Nights
When the actor was asked if his wife Mira Rajput gives him inputs on fashion, Shahid quipped, "Does a wife not give input in any area? Wives are involved in everything. We are partners in life and we advice each other on everything."
Shahid Also Opened Up About Jab We Met, Which Completed 10 Years Recently
"I can never forget the first time Imtiaz Ali (director) walked in with his curly hair and his typical walk. He sat down, pushed his hair back and started narrating the film. I fell in love with the script. As it was shot, I fell in love with him as a filmmaker. He was new so I didn't know he would become this big a director," he said.
Shahid In Awe Of Imtiaz Ali
"Everyone starts somewhere. It's important to recognise and support people who are talented. Even I got a start like that. I think he (Ali) has given me a memorable gem. I am so proud people still talk about the film and remember it," he added.
The actor was speaking at GQ Fashion Nights, where he walked the ramp for designer Gaurav Gupta. His co-star Deepika was also present at the event.