- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Why Is Shahid Kapoor Refraining From Confirming That He's Doing The Film?
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Shahid Kapoor In Vijay Deverakonda's Shoes, Why Was Arjun Kapoor Replaced?
The so-called cold war brewing between Rangoon actors Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut have lately been grabbing a lot of headlines. In fact, during the promotions of the film, the duo has been passing nasty comments at each other adding more fuel to the fire.
But now, it looks like Shahid wishes to extend an olive branch to Kangana and put an end to their duel of words.
Here's a timeline of how it all began...
Sharing A Cottage With Shahid Was A Nightmare
It started when Kangana Ranaut took at a jibe at her 'Rangoon' co-star Shahid Kapoor in an interview by revealing how sharing a cottage with Shahid was a nightmare because everyday morning he would play blasting music and work out. She also shared her experience of shooting for intimate scenes with Shahid, and described it as a disgusting experience and was quoted saying, "Shahid's moustache was horrible and it would be disgusting. Then he would keep telling me that he has a runny nose which helps it to stick."
Kangana Makes Up Things In Her Head
When Shahid was informed about Kangana's explosive quote, he quickly said, "However, when he was explained, Kapoor reacted while making a face and said, "I have to tell you that Kangana makes up things in her head. She has a vivid imagination. I don't remember telling her all this at all."
Shahid Would Look At Me As If I'M Some Suicide Bomber
However Kangana didn't stop there. She went on to make more controversial statements and was quoted saying to a leading daily, "Shahid is very moody. So his good days are like very good, he would get breakfast for the entire crew and be so nice. But the bad days are equally bad. He would look at me as if I'm some suicide bomber."
Kangana Should Move Ahead & Work With Team Spirit
But now, in a twist of a tale, it looks like Shahid Kapoor wants to finally put an end to this war-of-words and wants to make peace. In a latest turn of events, Shahid was quoted saying, "I would not like to play a table tennis match on this whole episode by answering to each of her comments. I just wish to put an end to this match. Kangana should move ahead with all her co-stars in an amicable manner and work with a team spirit."
Will the duo bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones? Over to you, Kangana!