- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Why Is Shahid Kapoor Refraining From Confirming That He's Doing The Film?
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput have finally understood that they are public figures and can't hide their daughter Misha from the paparazzi for long.
And for the first time, Misha's parents were totally comfortable with the shutterbugs clicking their little munchkin's pictures. Check out her pictures below and trust us she is damn cute.
You Can't Take Your Eyes Off Her
Sasha's little bundle of joy was clicked by the paparazzi recently when they were returning from a holiday. Misha was seen wearing a pink jumpsuit in which she looked adorable.
When Shahid Bashed The Paparazzi
Shahid Kapoor is a protective father. A few months ago, he had bashed the paparazzi and written, "Unfortunate how some journos don't realise how bad 20 cameras flashing 2 feet away are for an infants eyes. No common sense in their dna." But things have changed now!
Shahid Talks About The Apple Of His Eyes
In an interview to a daily, Shahid Kapoor had said, ''I mimic her (Misha) funny sounds rather than teach her words. So that she feel's we're sharing a conversation.''
The Actor Loves To Spend His Time With Misha
''I've spent a lot of time with Misha. I took a six-month paternity leave. I did it more for myself than her. I didn't want to miss out on the experience.''
I Change Her Diapers
''People cautioned me that it was not a good decision. That I'd be out of the limelight. But being an actor I'm a freelancer. I change her diapers, I give her bottle feeds.''
I Like Looking At Her
''I fed her first solids. I enjoy hanging with her when she moves in the walker. I like looking at her when she rolls around."
I Don't Want Anything To Go Wrong With Her Ever
"I don't want anything to go wrong with her ever. I guess, being a man I always thought of as a man. But holding a baby girl gave me a new perspective. It changes everything."
On the work front, Shahid Kapoor is busy with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati. The movie also stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone.