TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Ever since, Shahid Kapoor has welcomed Misha in his life, he can't get enough his daughter. We love the way Shahid talks about Mira or Misha during interviews. He's not just a doting hubby but a doting father as well!
In his recent interview with GQ, Shahid talks about his bond with Misha and said, "It's special; I don't think anyone else can make you feel like a daughter can. I don't know how long it lasts, how it changes and evolves."
"But I often catch the expression on other women's faces when I'm with my daughter, and I can feel they're seeing themselves with their fathers. That's beautiful to me because it reassures me that when I'm old, Misha won't forget these moments we've spent together."
"There are times when I think, I'm doing all this, but she won't remember this. Later, she might wonder why I'm so involved in her life, without understanding that she's so much a part of my reality I don't know, in general, even as babies, I think girls are better than boys. They seem more sensible, more sorted. They're not as cranky or dumb."
He further added, "I worry about the future much more. Of course, this is because I know my daughter's growing up in this atmosphere. I want to protect her. But I do think that the times to come are going to be more about women than men. Change is coming - and it's already palpable."