- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput graced the Koffee With Karan couch recently. It was the first time when Shahid's fans saw Mira speaking on a showbiz platform. Not to mention that they won everyone's heart with their sweet chemistry. But there was also a section of people who were not too pleased with Shahid Kapoor for propagating arranged marriage on the famous chat show. Read what Shahid has to say to them.
In an interview with Mid-Day, Shahid said, "A mainstream star having an arranged marriage is unique. It is not everyday that a Hindi film hero goes and marries someone no one even knows of. I am an actor. Most parts of my life are up for discussion, by default. It won't stop whether I like it or not.''
Shahid Kapoor further added, ''If people cross the line, we do get displeased. But the line itself is wide. We can't be touchy and say, bhai mere baare mein koi baat nahin karega."
Sasha also revealed that his wife is as chilled out as him. He said, "Mira seems pretty chilled out about what's written. My wife decides what she wants to do, where she wants to go, how she wants to go and who is allowed in the house. It is natural. In fact, that's how it should be.''