- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- STRANGE! Mira Rajput Gets IGNORED By Most Of Celebs In The Absence Of Shahid Kapoor At An Award Show
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Imtiaz Ali Talks About His Next With Shahid Kapoor: It’s Not A Travel-oriented Film
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput graced the Koffee With Karan couch recently. It was the first time when Shahid's fans saw Mira speaking on a showbiz platform. Not to mention that they won everyone's heart with their sweet chemistry. But there was also a section of people who were not too pleased with Shahid Kapoor for propagating arranged marriage on the famous chat show. Read what Shahid has to say to them.
In an interview with Mid-Day, Shahid said, "A mainstream star having an arranged marriage is unique. It is not everyday that a Hindi film hero goes and marries someone no one even knows of. I am an actor. Most parts of my life are up for discussion, by default. It won't stop whether I like it or not.''
Shahid Kapoor further added, ''If people cross the line, we do get displeased. But the line itself is wide. We can't be touchy and say, bhai mere baare mein koi baat nahin karega."
Sasha also revealed that his wife is as chilled out as him. He said, "Mira seems pretty chilled out about what's written. My wife decides what she wants to do, where she wants to go, how she wants to go and who is allowed in the house. It is natural. In fact, that's how it should be.''