- Mira Rajput's Baby Shower Pics: From Lemon Cake To Hubby Shahid Kapoor's Cute Antics!
- Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary: A Look At Their Love Story
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Tara Sutaria To Play Shahid Kapoor's Girlfriend In The Film?
- Arjun Reddy Hindi Remake: Shahid Kapoor Is Having 'Dark Thoughts' & This Picture Is A Proof!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Arjun Reddy Remake: Why Is Shahid Kapoor Refraining From Confirming That He's Doing The Film?
Good news. Good news. Good news.
Finally, the dotting daddy of the B-town, Shahid Kapoor shares the first complete picture of his 'world' Misha Kapoor and guys, we can't stop drooling! Wanna have a look? Here you go..
Misha's First Complete Picture
Shahid captioned the picture as 'Hello world'. In the picture, Shahid's wife Mira Rajput can be seen hugging and kissing Misha, while Misha adorably poses for the camera.
Shahid Kapoor, recently shared a glimpse of daughter Misha on his Instagram account. The pictures capture a rare moment of the father-daughter connection.
Shahid Was Waiting For A Special Day
Recently, Shahid had given a statement that he is waiting for a 'special day' to share his daughter's photograph. "I will share her picture soon, maybe this month. I am waiting for a special day. Maybe on my birthday," had told the actor.
Shahid Changed His Plan
It seems Shahid couldn't wait for his birthday and ended up sharing it a few minutes ago and we're glad that he didn't let us wait for his birthday.
Shahid Not Comfortable With Paparazzi
Although Shahid has shared Misha's picture on the social media, he has made sure that he won't bring Misha in front of paparazzi as he feel it will be 'little odd'.
Here's Why He Said So..
He had said, "Introducing her to the paparazzi is little odd. I will share her picture soon. We are very happy to share her picture with everybody."
On the work front, the actor is gearing up for his forthcoming film, Rangoon that also casts Kangana Ranaut and Saif Ali Khan.
Along with Rangoon promotion, Shahid is also busy with the shooting of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati. In the film, Shahid will be seen sharing the screen space with Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh. Shasha will portray the character of Raja Rawal Ratan Singh in the film.