- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments On Shahid Kapoor And Dhruv Doing The Arjun Reddy Remakes
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Bhushan Kumar's T-Series & Prernaa Arora's KriAj Settle Hatchet Over Shahid's Batti Gul Meter Chalu?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
It's a known fact that Shahid Kapoor is one of the best dancers that we have in Bollywood. His flexible dance moves have been an envy of many. However, lately, since the young lad is busy experimenting with different genres, we haven't seen him much putting on his dance shoes.
But now, the actor says that he would love to do a full on dance film after Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati.
In an interview with Bollywood Hungama, the actor revealed, "I think I want to do a full on dance movie after Padmavati because in both Padmavati and Rangoon, I am not going to be dancing at all. So ya, I would love to do one."
Well Sasha, we would love to see you hit the dance floors and give us some groovy moves.
Shahid is currently busy promoting his upcoming film Rangoon which is slated to hit the theatrical screens this week. The actor has lately been hitting the headlines for his alleged cold war with his co-star Kangana Ranaut as the duo never failed to take a jibe at each other while promoting the film.