- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- STRANGE! Mira Rajput Gets IGNORED By Most Of Celebs In The Absence Of Shahid Kapoor At An Award Show
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Imtiaz Ali Talks About His Next With Shahid Kapoor: It’s Not A Travel-oriented Film
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
It's a known fact that Shahid Kapoor is one of the best dancers that we have in Bollywood. His flexible dance moves have been an envy of many. However, lately, since the young lad is busy experimenting with different genres, we haven't seen him much putting on his dance shoes.
But now, the actor says that he would love to do a full on dance film after Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati.
In an interview with Bollywood Hungama, the actor revealed, "I think I want to do a full on dance movie after Padmavati because in both Padmavati and Rangoon, I am not going to be dancing at all. So ya, I would love to do one."
Well Sasha, we would love to see you hit the dance floors and give us some groovy moves.
Shahid is currently busy promoting his upcoming film Rangoon which is slated to hit the theatrical screens this week. The actor has lately been hitting the headlines for his alleged cold war with his co-star Kangana Ranaut as the duo never failed to take a jibe at each other while promoting the film.