- Arjun Reddy Remake: After Tara Sutaria's Exit, Kiara Advani Steps In To Romance Shahid Kapoor
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Day 3 Collection: Shahid Kapoor Film Rakes In Rs. 8.54 Crores On Day 3
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Director Shree Narayan Singh: I Connect With Real Issues That Plague India
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Movie Review: This Shahid Kapoor Starrer Turns Out To Be A Fused Bulb!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Live Audience Update On The Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Starrer
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Box Office Predictions: How Much Will The Shahid Kapoor Starrer Earn On Day 1?
It's a known fact that Shahid Kapoor is one of the best dancers that we have in Bollywood. His flexible dance moves have been an envy of many. However, lately, since the young lad is busy experimenting with different genres, we haven't seen him much putting on his dance shoes.
But now, the actor says that he would love to do a full on dance film after Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati.
In an interview with Bollywood Hungama, the actor revealed, "I think I want to do a full on dance movie after Padmavati because in both Padmavati and Rangoon, I am not going to be dancing at all. So ya, I would love to do one."
Well Sasha, we would love to see you hit the dance floors and give us some groovy moves.
Shahid is currently busy promoting his upcoming film Rangoon which is slated to hit the theatrical screens this week. The actor has lately been hitting the headlines for his alleged cold war with his co-star Kangana Ranaut as the duo never failed to take a jibe at each other while promoting the film.