TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
It's a known fact that Shahid Kapoor is one of the best dancers that we have in Bollywood. His flexible dance moves have been an envy of many. However, lately, since the young lad is busy experimenting with different genres, we haven't seen him much putting on his dance shoes.
But now, the actor says that he would love to do a full on dance film after Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati.
In an interview with Bollywood Hungama, the actor revealed, "I think I want to do a full on dance movie after Padmavati because in both Padmavati and Rangoon, I am not going to be dancing at all. So ya, I would love to do one."
Well Sasha, we would love to see you hit the dance floors and give us some groovy moves.
Shahid is currently busy promoting his upcoming film Rangoon which is slated to hit the theatrical screens this week. The actor has lately been hitting the headlines for his alleged cold war with his co-star Kangana Ranaut as the duo never failed to take a jibe at each other while promoting the film.