- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Are You Missing Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan Khan? Here Are His Latest Pictures For You!
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- PARTY TIME! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Dressed Aaradhya Just Like A DOLL For Yash & Roohi's Birthday
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan on Tuesday visited the Golden Temple with his younger son AbRam and the Raees producer Ritesh Sidhwani to seek blessings after the success of their latest release.
The actor and producer were on a promotional trip in Amritsar and took time out to visit Darbar Sahib. No need to mention that yet again, the cute munchkin stole the thunder from daddy SRK and left the crowd in frenzy!
Check Out Their Super-cute Pictures Below..
SRK's Post On Instagram
"At the Sri Darbar Sahib. Peace and love and all feelings beautiful. Thank u Amritsar," wrote Shahrukh Khan, while sharing this picture on his Instagram page.
It Was A Personal Outing
The visit was a personal outing undertaken by SRK & Sidhwani to express their gratitude for the appreciation garnered by their movie, said a statement issued on behalf of the makers.
Of his experience, Shahrukh said: "The peace and serenity one derives at Darbar Sahib is something I feel you can attain nowhere in this world.
SRK Expressed His Gratitude
He further added, "I would firstly like to express my gratitude to Darbar Sahib for the reception of our film."
AbRam's First Time At The Golden Temple
Interestingly, the visit also proved to be a first time experience for Shahrukh Kahn's munchkin, AbRam and Excel Entertainment's Sidhwani.
Gauri Suggested SRK To Visit The Golden Temple
Before entering the Golden Temple, Shahrukh said: "It is the first time that Ritesh and my little son AbRam will be visiting the Golden Temple. It was my wife who sent AbRam along with me to seek blessings. I am very happy to be here."
Gauri Khan also shared an adorable picture of son AbRam & hubby Shahrukh Khan on her Instagram page and wrote, "THE GOLDEN ONE...."
Coming back to SRK's film, Raees, which also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Mahira Khan, has been getting a good response at the box office.
Shahrukh Khan essays a bootlegger in the film, which has the backdrop of the liquor prohibition in Gujarat.