- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan on Tuesday visited the Golden Temple with his younger son AbRam and the Raees producer Ritesh Sidhwani to seek blessings after the success of their latest release.
The actor and producer were on a promotional trip in Amritsar and took time out to visit Darbar Sahib. No need to mention that yet again, the cute munchkin stole the thunder from daddy SRK and left the crowd in frenzy!
Check Out Their Super-cute Pictures Below..
SRK's Post On Instagram
"At the Sri Darbar Sahib. Peace and love and all feelings beautiful. Thank u Amritsar," wrote Shahrukh Khan, while sharing this picture on his Instagram page.
It Was A Personal Outing
The visit was a personal outing undertaken by SRK & Sidhwani to express their gratitude for the appreciation garnered by their movie, said a statement issued on behalf of the makers.
Of his experience, Shahrukh said: "The peace and serenity one derives at Darbar Sahib is something I feel you can attain nowhere in this world.
SRK Expressed His Gratitude
He further added, "I would firstly like to express my gratitude to Darbar Sahib for the reception of our film."
AbRam's First Time At The Golden Temple
Interestingly, the visit also proved to be a first time experience for Shahrukh Kahn's munchkin, AbRam and Excel Entertainment's Sidhwani.
Gauri Suggested SRK To Visit The Golden Temple
Before entering the Golden Temple, Shahrukh said: "It is the first time that Ritesh and my little son AbRam will be visiting the Golden Temple. It was my wife who sent AbRam along with me to seek blessings. I am very happy to be here."
Gauri Khan also shared an adorable picture of son AbRam & hubby Shahrukh Khan on her Instagram page and wrote, "THE GOLDEN ONE...."
Coming back to SRK's film, Raees, which also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Mahira Khan, has been getting a good response at the box office.
Shahrukh Khan essays a bootlegger in the film, which has the backdrop of the liquor prohibition in Gujarat.