- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
Bollywood icon Shahrukh Khan arrived in Dubai on 6 May to shoot the sequel to the award-winning #BeMyGuest film with the second phase of the promotional campaign film to be done in collaboration with well-known Indian film director Kabir Khan.
With millions of fans around the world faithfully following his every move, SRK, will continue his exciting journey in Dubai in his own inimitable style, as he shines a light on the multidimensional and multicultural character of a bustling metropolis that he considers his second home.
SRK With Issam Kazim
On arrival at Dubai International Airport, Shahrukh Khan was welcomed by Issam Kazim, CEO, Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DCTCM), and they also took the opportunity to discuss future collaboration.
The Film Will Be Produced By Dubai Tourism
#BeMyGuest is a film produced by Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism) to further enhance the emirate's position as a ‘must-visit' destination and attract even more tourists from India, a key source market for Dubai's tourism industry, and around the world.
SRK Is Happy To Shoot The Sequel
Expressing his delight to be back in Dubai, Shahrukh Khan said he was happy to be filming the sequel to the hugely successful #BeMyGuest campaign film. He said that the film was done in a creative and different way from how tourism films are usually made, as it was "so funny and sweet" yet it was still able to showcase Dubai in all its glory.
SRK On Dubai
"I think it is really nice, I really enjoyed making it and happy we are making another one, " he said, and added: "I am not an advocate for Dubai because I have done Dubai Tourism films, I genuinely like being in Dubai, I think it's a really wonderful place, it's a fantastic city...It has everything for everyone."
Did You Know?
Since its launch in December 2016, #BeMyGuest has garnered 45 million views across multiple social media channels as well as 65 million engagements from around the world. #BeMyGuest also reached No.3 on YouTube's worldwide trending list within 48 hours of its launch, becoming one of the top 10 most viewed videos on the website globally in December.
The film has also won international awards including the Grand Prix at the International Tourism Film Festival, "Tourfilm Riga" held in Latvia and the Diamond Award at ITB Berlin's "Golden City Gate" tourism awards.