- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Shahrukh Khan Felicitated As The 'Game Changer' At India-UK Business Summit In London; See Pics!
- When Salman Khan MOCKED At Shahrukh Khan's Six-packs: It Must Have Become Four-packs By Now
- Teachers' Day 2018: If Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan & Other B-Town Celebs Turn Teacher For A Day!
- Shahrukh Khan Is A Great Charmer; I Know How He Lost Everything & Gained Everything: Manoj Bajpayee
Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan are the sweetest and the most loved Bollywood couple for decades and despite being together for 26 years, their love for each other has always remained ripe and they just can't stop talking about each other. During a press conference, SRK blushed like a teenage girl when asked a question about Gauri Khan.
A reporter asked SRK if he romances his wife just like the way he romances heroines on screen and the actor blushed for many seconds and said, "Main theek thak hoon yaar (I am alright, dear)! I have a good sense of humour. I am very shy talking about these things. After seeing me throw a woman in Baazigar, she never asked me anything."
Shahrukh Khan blushed like a teenage girl when asked a romantic question about his wife Gauri Khan.
26 Years Together
The couple are married since 26 years and their love only keeps getting stronger.
Great Love Story
Everyone knows how Shahrukh Khan won over Gauri Khan back in the day and it's the sweetest love story ever.
They are a shining example of a perfect couple in the country.
SRK and Gauri Khan are blessed with three children Aryan, Suhana and AbRam.
Shahrukh Khan is considered as the most romantic man in India.
Shahrukh Khan always peppers his answers with humour and makes anything sound hilarious.
Shahrukh Khan will next be seen in the film Jab Harry Met Sejal alongside Anushka Sharma.
We're sure that the film will end up being a superhit at the box office.
Made For Each Other
Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan are surely made for each other!