TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan has been booked for "rioting" and "damaging railway property" during the promotion of his film Raees at Kota Railway station, a Government Railway Police official said. The case was registered against the actor by the GRP on the direction of a Railway Court. The Railway Court heard the plea of a vendor at the Kota railway station.
The vendor named Vikram Singh lodged complaint and alleged that on January 23, when Shahrukh Khan arrived at the Kota railway station for the promotion of Raees, ruckus and chaos was created by his fans, the SHO of GRP police station said.
Vikram Singh, in his complaint also said that Shahrukh Khan threw something at the public while standing at the gate of the coach of August Kranti Rajdhani Express train and the public rushed to grab it, and in the melee, his trolley overturned and items on it were damaged and he also suffered an injury due to it.
Hearing the vendor Vikram Singh's complaint, the case was registered against Shahrukh Khan under sections 427 (mischief causing damage to the amount of Rs 50), 120(b) (criminal conspiracy), 147 (rioting), 149 (every member of unlawful assembly guilty of offence committed) and 160 (committing affray) of IPC.