- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Collaborate For A Film After Good Ten Years!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan has been booked for "rioting" and "damaging railway property" during the promotion of his film Raees at Kota Railway station, a Government Railway Police official said. The case was registered against the actor by the GRP on the direction of a Railway Court. The Railway Court heard the plea of a vendor at the Kota railway station.
The vendor named Vikram Singh lodged complaint and alleged that on January 23, when Shahrukh Khan arrived at the Kota railway station for the promotion of Raees, ruckus and chaos was created by his fans, the SHO of GRP police station said.
Vikram Singh, in his complaint also said that Shahrukh Khan threw something at the public while standing at the gate of the coach of August Kranti Rajdhani Express train and the public rushed to grab it, and in the melee, his trolley overturned and items on it were damaged and he also suffered an injury due to it.
Hearing the vendor Vikram Singh's complaint, the case was registered against Shahrukh Khan under sections 427 (mischief causing damage to the amount of Rs 50), 120(b) (criminal conspiracy), 147 (rioting), 149 (every member of unlawful assembly guilty of offence committed) and 160 (committing affray) of IPC.