- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma, who will be seen opposite Shahrukh Khan in their upcoming Jab Harry Met Sejal says romancing the superstar was quite easy and that he can even romance a microphone.
Both of them came along with music director Pritam and film director Imtiaz Ali for the launch of the new song "Hawayeina".
Asked about how was it romancing Shahrukh third time, on-screen, Anushka said: "Extremely easy! There is a genuineness in his eyes that we all can see - that reflects on-screen. In my opinion, he even can romance a microphone."
To this, Shahrukh replied: "As long as you are holding the mic, darling!"
The evening started with a live performance by Pritam where he sang the song live and went on to show it on the big screen.
Two of the songs of the film "Radhaa and "Beech Beech Mein" has already been released and gained popularity.
Asked what is his favourite genre of films, Shahrukh, who is known for his romantic films but in an earlier interview had said that he is not a fan of love stories, said: "No no, I think that was misinterpreted. I like a love story also but I like comedy more."
Asked if he is also romantic as husband, he said: "I think I am a good companion...I am shy to talk about it, what can I say? I think I am good, as a husband."
Jab Harry met Sejal is releasing on August 4.