- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Will Deepika Padukone & Anushka Sharma Chuck Their OLD COLD WAR & Collaborate For This Mega Project?
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma, who will be seen opposite Shahrukh Khan in their upcoming Jab Harry Met Sejal says romancing the superstar was quite easy and that he can even romance a microphone.
Both of them came along with music director Pritam and film director Imtiaz Ali for the launch of the new song "Hawayeina".
Asked about how was it romancing Shahrukh third time, on-screen, Anushka said: "Extremely easy! There is a genuineness in his eyes that we all can see - that reflects on-screen. In my opinion, he even can romance a microphone."
To this, Shahrukh replied: "As long as you are holding the mic, darling!"
The evening started with a live performance by Pritam where he sang the song live and went on to show it on the big screen.
Two of the songs of the film "Radhaa and "Beech Beech Mein" has already been released and gained popularity.
Asked what is his favourite genre of films, Shahrukh, who is known for his romantic films but in an earlier interview had said that he is not a fan of love stories, said: "No no, I think that was misinterpreted. I like a love story also but I like comedy more."
Asked if he is also romantic as husband, he said: "I think I am a good companion...I am shy to talk about it, what can I say? I think I am good, as a husband."
Jab Harry met Sejal is releasing on August 4.