- When Shahrukh Khan's Body Caught Fire: I Threw Myself On The Floor; I Had A Close Shave With Death
- Vikram Vedha Remake: Shahrukh Khan Might Agree To Star But Wait There's Conditions Apply!
- Did Ajay Devgn Really Stop Kajol From Working With Shahrukh Khan? SRK Found It Quite 'Strange'
- Dil Se: Shahrukh Khan Went MISSING While Shooting For Jiya Jale Song, Reveals Farah Khan!
- When Priyanka Chopra Took A Dig At Shahrukh Khan & Said No One Can Play Junglee Billi Better Than Me
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Turns A Beautiful Bride In Red But Who's The Lucky Man?
- Shilpa Shetty's Interesting Story! Here’s How The Actress Got The Role In Shahrukh Khan's Baazigar
- WHOPPING AMOUNT! Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan & Aamir Khan Are Riding On This Budget In 2018
- Shahrukh Khan: I'd Like AbRam To Play Hockey For India!
- Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan & Katrina Kaif Scared To React On Salman Khan's 'Jail Or Bail' Situation?
- History To Be Repeated? A Tug Of War Between Salman Khan & Shahrukh Khan; Katrina Kaif To Be Blamed
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Starring In Shahrukh Khan's Salute Is Just A Rumour?
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan is a larger than life superstar but is also a kind-hearted man when it comes to his family and friends. SRK finds it difficult to say 'no' to his friends whenever they come up with a script and when asked how difficult it is for him to say no to star in their films, SRK quipped,
"I take a lot of time to say 'no' because I am very sensitive towards people. I take time, and sometimes as long as three months. What happens is that at times, when I say 'no' to a film, people start thinking that I am questioning their creativity, or that the story is not good enough for me to say 'yes'. Honestly, that is not the case. It's like, in a relationship, you say 'It's not you, but me', to call off the journey."
Shahrukh Khan finds it hard to say 'no' to his friends when they offer him movies.
Can't Say No
Despite being such a big star, he can't say no to his family and friends.
Most Loved Man
No wonder people love Shahrukh Khan so much.
A sea of fans were present outside Mannat on his birthday on November 2, 2017.
The actor came out and waved to his fans along with AbRam.
They call him the Baadshah of Bollywood for a reason!
Gift To India
Shahrukh Khan is a true gift to India! Isn't he, folks?
The 52-year-old actor can still make women drool over him.