- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan is a larger than life superstar but is also a kind-hearted man when it comes to his family and friends. SRK finds it difficult to say 'no' to his friends whenever they come up with a script and when asked how difficult it is for him to say no to star in their films, SRK quipped,
"I take a lot of time to say 'no' because I am very sensitive towards people. I take time, and sometimes as long as three months. What happens is that at times, when I say 'no' to a film, people start thinking that I am questioning their creativity, or that the story is not good enough for me to say 'yes'. Honestly, that is not the case. It's like, in a relationship, you say 'It's not you, but me', to call off the journey."
Shahrukh Khan finds it hard to say 'no' to his friends when they offer him movies.
Can't Say No
Despite being such a big star, he can't say no to his family and friends.
Most Loved Man
No wonder people love Shahrukh Khan so much.
A sea of fans were present outside Mannat on his birthday on November 2, 2017.
The actor came out and waved to his fans along with AbRam.
They call him the Baadshah of Bollywood for a reason!
Gift To India
Shahrukh Khan is a true gift to India! Isn't he, folks?
The 52-year-old actor can still make women drool over him.