- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
- Shahrukh Khan's Children Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Look Way Too Awesome In Their Latest Holiday Pictures
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Salman Khan & Shahrukh Khan Trolled In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju 'Munna Bhai' Memes! Really Hilarious
- Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan Makes Jaws Drop With Her Latest Bikini Picture! View Here
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Shahrukh Khan, Gauri, Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Holiday In Barcelona! View Pictures
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan is a larger than life superstar but is also a kind-hearted man when it comes to his family and friends. SRK finds it difficult to say 'no' to his friends whenever they come up with a script and when asked how difficult it is for him to say no to star in their films, SRK quipped,
"I take a lot of time to say 'no' because I am very sensitive towards people. I take time, and sometimes as long as three months. What happens is that at times, when I say 'no' to a film, people start thinking that I am questioning their creativity, or that the story is not good enough for me to say 'yes'. Honestly, that is not the case. It's like, in a relationship, you say 'It's not you, but me', to call off the journey."
Shahrukh Khan finds it hard to say 'no' to his friends when they offer him movies.
Can't Say No
Despite being such a big star, he can't say no to his family and friends.
Most Loved Man
No wonder people love Shahrukh Khan so much.
A sea of fans were present outside Mannat on his birthday on November 2, 2017.
The actor came out and waved to his fans along with AbRam.
They call him the Baadshah of Bollywood for a reason!
Gift To India
Shahrukh Khan is a true gift to India! Isn't he, folks?
The 52-year-old actor can still make women drool over him.