- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan spent time with several underprivileged kids in Mumbai on the occasion of Children's Day and danced, sang and cut a cake with the little ones. SRK relived his childhood and became one among them and the kids splattered a cake on his face as well.
Check out the heartwarming pictures of Shahrukh Khan celebrating Children's Day below, folks!
Shahrukh Khan celebrated children's day with underprivileged kids in Mumbai.
He danced and sang and had a good time with the little kids.
The kids also splattered cake all over Shahrukh Khan's face.
The kids really enjoyed the opportunity they got to put cake on SRK's face.
However, Shahrukh Khan didn't put cake on any kids face though!
The Baadshah of Bollywood gives a warm hug to a girl.
Making Their Day
He really made their day and the kids will remember this moment their whole life.
He made all the kids shake a leg as per his tunes!
Humble & Good
We're sure the kids learnt about being humble and nice from Shahrukh Khan.
The kids just want to cut the cake and eat it!
It's great to see Shahrukh Khan giving time to kids on the occasion of children's day.
Also Read: Hot Wallpapers Of Amy Jackson!