- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- SHUT UP! When Katrina Kaif Told Neil Nitin To Say 'SORRY' To Shahrukh Khan For MISBEHAVING With Him
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Shahrukh Khan Felicitated As The 'Game Changer' At India-UK Business Summit In London; See Pics!
Jab Harry Met Sejal is one of the most awaited films of Shahrukh Khan. After a long time, the superstar is playing the role of a romantic hero in the movie and his fans are going gaga over it.
But do you know that director Imtiaz Ali wanted Shahrukh Khan's character to commit suicide in the end of the movie? More details below.
The Initial Story
According to a leading news agency, ''Imtiaz Ali had earlier approached Shahrukh Khan with the idea of a man "trying to commit suicide".
But Shahrukh Wanted A Happy Ending
''But he instantly dismissed that and asked for a 'happier story'."
I Have Not Seen Imtiaz's Films: SRK
"I haven't seen Imtiaz's films, to be honest, but when I met him, I found him extremely gentle and sensitive.''
He Is Very Sensitive
''Amongst the people I had worked with earlier, it was the same quality that Yash ji, Adi, Karan (had). They are personally very different but also very sensitive."
I May Not Be Romantic
I may not be romantic, but I am extremely sensitive.
On His Romantic Characters
The actor says he meets people who say that it would be difficult to be like his characters in real life but that is not unattainable.
People Say You Spoilt Our Life: Shahrukh
"Everyday I meet at least five people who tell me, ‘You spoilt our life, we can't be like you.'"
They Never Took Time To Ask: King Khan
My answer to them would be, ‘It wouldn't be so spoilt if you just asked your woman what she wants. You never took the time to ask her'.
Jab Harry Met Sejal, which also features Anushka Sharma, will hit the screens on August 4.