- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
- Shahrukh Khan's Children Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Look Way Too Awesome In Their Latest Holiday Pictures
Jab Harry Met Sejal is one of the most awaited films of Shahrukh Khan. After a long time, the superstar is playing the role of a romantic hero in the movie and his fans are going gaga over it.
But do you know that director Imtiaz Ali wanted Shahrukh Khan's character to commit suicide in the end of the movie? More details below.
The Initial Story
According to a leading news agency, ''Imtiaz Ali had earlier approached Shahrukh Khan with the idea of a man "trying to commit suicide".
But Shahrukh Wanted A Happy Ending
''But he instantly dismissed that and asked for a 'happier story'."
I Have Not Seen Imtiaz's Films: SRK
"I haven't seen Imtiaz's films, to be honest, but when I met him, I found him extremely gentle and sensitive.''
He Is Very Sensitive
''Amongst the people I had worked with earlier, it was the same quality that Yash ji, Adi, Karan (had). They are personally very different but also very sensitive."
I May Not Be Romantic
I may not be romantic, but I am extremely sensitive.
On His Romantic Characters
The actor says he meets people who say that it would be difficult to be like his characters in real life but that is not unattainable.
People Say You Spoilt Our Life: Shahrukh
"Everyday I meet at least five people who tell me, ‘You spoilt our life, we can't be like you.'"
They Never Took Time To Ask: King Khan
My answer to them would be, ‘It wouldn't be so spoilt if you just asked your woman what she wants. You never took the time to ask her'.
Jab Harry Met Sejal, which also features Anushka Sharma, will hit the screens on August 4.