TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan took to Twitter to describe his kids Aryan, Suhana and AbRam and in just 3 words he summed them up as perfectly as possible. SRK posted a collage of them with the caption, "My three vices in pictures: Grace, Style & Playfulness."
So Aryan is all about 'style' and Suhana is all about 'grace' and the little AbRam is all about 'playfulness'. So perfect, right?
Shahrukh Khan called his eldest son Aryan as 'Style'.
He surely is one of the most stylish boys in Mumbai, right?
SRK called his lovely daughter 'Grace'.
Suhana is really a girl filled with grace and elegance.
SRK called his youngest son AbRam 'Playfulness'.
Talking about playfulness, AbRam is the champion of it!
AbRam is the ladies' man from a very young age, folks!
SRK had once said that he becomes little when he's around AbRam.
Karan Johar loves to be with AbRam as well.
Be it at home or on the cricket field, he loves to play!
It looks like AbRam has learnt his daddy's moves pretty early.
This picture is so adorable, right?
My three vices in pictures: Grace, Style & Playfulness. pic.twitter.com/reXQAxT5q1— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) November 8, 2017