- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan took to Twitter to describe his kids Aryan, Suhana and AbRam and in just 3 words he summed them up as perfectly as possible. SRK posted a collage of them with the caption, "My three vices in pictures: Grace, Style & Playfulness."
So Aryan is all about 'style' and Suhana is all about 'grace' and the little AbRam is all about 'playfulness'. So perfect, right?
Shahrukh Khan called his eldest son Aryan as 'Style'.
He surely is one of the most stylish boys in Mumbai, right?
SRK called his lovely daughter 'Grace'.
Suhana is really a girl filled with grace and elegance.
SRK called his youngest son AbRam 'Playfulness'.
Talking about playfulness, AbRam is the champion of it!
AbRam is the ladies' man from a very young age, folks!
SRK had once said that he becomes little when he's around AbRam.
Karan Johar loves to be with AbRam as well.
Be it at home or on the cricket field, he loves to play!
It looks like AbRam has learnt his daddy's moves pretty early.
This picture is so adorable, right?
My three vices in pictures: Grace, Style & Playfulness. pic.twitter.com/reXQAxT5q1— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) November 8, 2017