- The Kindest Superstar Ever! How Shahrukh Khan Helped Irrfan Khan Will Make You Respect Him Even More
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Collaborate For A Film After Good Ten Years!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- Shahrukh Khan Celebrates Eid In Orlando, View Pictures!
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
The Baadshah of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan took to Twitter to describe his kids Aryan, Suhana and AbRam and in just 3 words he summed them up as perfectly as possible. SRK posted a collage of them with the caption, "My three vices in pictures: Grace, Style & Playfulness."
So Aryan is all about 'style' and Suhana is all about 'grace' and the little AbRam is all about 'playfulness'. So perfect, right?
Shahrukh Khan called his eldest son Aryan as 'Style'.
He surely is one of the most stylish boys in Mumbai, right?
SRK called his lovely daughter 'Grace'.
Suhana is really a girl filled with grace and elegance.
SRK called his youngest son AbRam 'Playfulness'.
Talking about playfulness, AbRam is the champion of it!
AbRam is the ladies' man from a very young age, folks!
SRK had once said that he becomes little when he's around AbRam.
Karan Johar loves to be with AbRam as well.
Be it at home or on the cricket field, he loves to play!
It looks like AbRam has learnt his daddy's moves pretty early.
This picture is so adorable, right?
My three vices in pictures: Grace, Style & Playfulness. pic.twitter.com/reXQAxT5q1— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) November 8, 2017