- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
Shahrukh Khan is a popular Bollywood star in Egypt and now his latest film Jab Harry Met Sejal has hit the screens here.
India's Ambassador to Egypt Sanjay Bhattacharyya inaugurated a special screening of the movie here and said he was excited to have a Bollywood screening in Egypt after a very long time.
"Egyptians love Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan and many others. They have been waiting for this commercial release with anticipation. I hope we will now have regular screenings of new Indian films throughout the year. Indian films can rule the box office in Egypt once again," the Ambassador said.
Jab Harry Met Sejal, written and directed by Imtiaz Ali and also featuring Anushka Sharma, is being screened in 13 cinemas in Cairo, Alexandria and Port Said.