- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
- Unbelievable, Salman Khan Just Called Katrina Kaif ‘Baby’ & She Even Responded To It!
- Shahrukh Khan's Children Aryan, Suhana & AbRam Look Way Too Awesome In Their Latest Holiday Pictures
It's everyone's dream to be a big star and to be loved and followed by a lot of people. Shahrukh Khan has been there and done that, and if you think that'll stop him from dreaming about something else, then you're wrong! In a recent interview with HT, SRK revealed that he always wanted to open a restaurant and cook Italian food and also personally wants to serve his guests who visit the place.
He said, "Not many know about this, but I want to open a restaurant. I want to cook Italian food. I'm like Jake LaMotta (boxer). When he became fat, he started a restaurant where he used to cook Italian food and serve people. I want to be like that. When I become fat, I want to open a restaurant near Juhu or somewhere, and serve people. I really love cooking."
Shahrukh Khan, further added humour by saying, "I've never had the time to do it. My father and mother used to cook. I've started learning how to cook Italian food. I think I'll look very sexy in just an apron. Of course, most of the guests will run away if I'm only wearing an apron (laughs), but I want to serve people."
When asked if he has learnt Italian cuisine, SRK revealed, "I have been doing it at home, and I'm now making a kitchen for myself. I have bought all the accessories. I was in Europe for three months, so, I learnt from a lady (who) was part of our team and used to cook. And I will keep learning."
Wow! So we hope Shahrukh Khan to quickly master the art of Italian food and open up a restaurant by the Juhu beach straight away! After all, who wouldn't mind to be served food by none other than Shahrukh Khan himself? Now that's something to look out for!