- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
Choreographer-filmmaker Farah Khan says Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan is her muse. She feels whenever the two work together for a film, they create magic.
Farah Khan has directed Shahrukh in films like Main Hoon Na, Om Shanti Om and Happy New Year.
Talking about the bond she shares with the Raees star, she told IANS: "I'm most comfortable working with him, and he is my muse. I think together when we do something, it always creates magic."
Khan, 52, said she enjoys shooting with Shahrukh Khan.
She said: "There is a comfort level also and we enjoy the process. It's one of the most enjoyable processes of making a film when he does a movie with me. I was joking and telling him the other day that 'Where will you go...humara janam janmanter ka rishta hai' ('Where will you go? Our relationship is for life')."
Farah Khan is currently seen hosting the Star Plus show ''Lip Sing Battle'', which is an Indian adaptation of the successful international show "Lip Sync Battle."
Each episode of the show features two celebrities coming face-to-face as they are pitted against each other in a competition of winning by their ability to lip-sync songs.