- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Gives Devdas Touch To Parth-Erica’s Show; Komolika Steals The Thunder!
- Kajol: 'Shahrukh Khan Once Told Me I Must Learn How To Act, He Talks Nonsense Sometimes'
- Bigg Boss 12 Unseen Videos: Sourabh Warns Kriti Against Shivashish; Dipika Kakar Praises Shahrukh!
- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Shahrukh Khan: During The Making Of DDLJ, My Sister Fell Ill, They Said She Will Not Survive
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
The underworld created a huge menace during the 90s and thankfully the situation is under control the present day as the Police are swift in nabbing any caller who makes a threat. The killing of Gulshan Kumar in 1997 by gangster Abu Salem sent shockwaves and Shahrukh Khan received a call from Abu Salem the same year where he abused him in Hindi and questioned why he was not working with Muslim producers.
SRK reminded him that he was already working with Mansoor Khan, Abbas-Mustan, Aziz Mirza and Mahesh Bhatt whose mother is also a Muslim. Abu Salem said he'd spare his life for this, but the Police were not satisfied and kept their bodyguard with SRK at all times. To top that, Abu Salem told SRK to choose a particular film for which Shahrukh Khan replied, "I don't tell you who to shoot so don't tell me which film to do."
Abu Salem started calling Shahrukh Khan on a regular basis and was keen on having small chats with him.
Police Commissioner Rakesh Maria was in constant touch with SRK and guided him to not give out information or take any information.
Abu Salem also said that he would spare SRK's life as his mother was a big fan of him.
Also, a small gangster Goonga Bhai started calling Shahrukh Khan and demanded that he star in a film based on his life.
Confused In English
SRK confused Goonga Bhai in English by saying, "I am not able to conceive the kind of emotional graph that I can develop."
After a long pursuit, Gongaa Bhai gave up and stopped calling Shahrukh Khan.
Another underworld don, Chhota Shakeel called SRK by saying that he insulted Islam with the song Chaiya Chaiya from Dil Se because of the lyrics ‘Paun jannat tale' which means 'heaven is under my feet'.
Shahrukh Khan fooled him by replying that the lyrics were actually ‘Paun jannat chale' (My feet are going to heaven)!
So from Abu Salem to Chotta Shakeel and Goonga Bhai, SRK successfully handled all of them by being polite! Also, thanks to the Mumbai Police for their guidance to SRK.