- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Shahrukh Khan Refuses To Leave Gauri Khan's Hand At Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding!
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Reception: A Huge Cake, Aishwarya's 'Buntsangha' & SRK-Salman's Dance!
- Stars Spotted At Sonam Kapoor's RECEPTION: Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Ranbir, Katrina, Alia & Others [PICS]
- Madhuri Dixit Reveals What She Likes The Most About Shahrukh Khan!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan Are Superheroes: Anurag Kashyap
- Karan Johar On My Name Is Khan: I'm Proud Of Shahrukh Khan & The Way He Played The Character
- Will Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan Support Deepika Padukone's Stand On Gender Pay Disparity?
- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
- When Shahrukh Khan's Body Caught Fire: I Threw Myself On The Floor; I Had A Close Shave With Death
Shahrukh Khan has given many interviews in his life but we have to say that this is one of the most candid and real interviews we have ever read. It's not about his films, his starry life or his envious lifestyle but it's about the real SRK and what he went through in his life.
It is not about his struggles either but about the support and confidence that his wife Gauri showed in him when the sun was not shining that bright in their life. SRK reveals a non-glamorous side of his life straight from his heart to DNA...
Shahrukh & Gauri Spent Their Wedding Night On A Movie's Set
"I shifted to Mumbai the day I got married. Moving to Mumbai was a radical change for us. Not only for her, for me too.''
''Not for any other reason but because we were uprooted from the city that we were born and brought up in and suddenly put into a new world - that was so different from anything real.''
We Dealt With Things We Didn't Understand
''I think Gauri and I, both, dealt with it. There were days where I would be explaining to her things that I didn't understand. There were days when she would stand by me and say, ‘Okay, this is how it's gonna be. Let's make the best of it.''
We Didn't Think I Will Become Such A Big Star
''But I think within the first two-three years, the fact that we both faced this uprootedness together, in a world we didn't belong to, kind of got us to understand what space we are going to live our lives through.''
''Because somewhere deep down inside, we all want life to be nice and happy. And for as long as possible. Realistically speaking, we didn't think I'll become such a big star because we didn't know the magnitude of stardom that can be achieved here.''
Did Gauri Lay Any Condition When Shahrukh Came To Mumbai?
"No, there were no conditions at all. I told her that we'll take it year by year. I will do films and see where we head from there. We didn't even know what a hit or flop film was, actually.''
''Then I worked and we started looking for a house. Then, we collectively bought a house and one thing just led to another.''
Sometimes It's Scary & Bumpy
"We haven't just stopped rolling. It feels like we are rolling down a hill inside a zorb. And it's been a great time - sometimes, it's overwhelming, sometimes it's scary and even bumpy and strange.''
''Our life's been like that. You get out of it and you might say I'll never do it, but you do it again. (Smiles) It's like a skydiving kind of a trip.''
SRK Talks About Gauri's Miscarriages..
"Before Aryan, there were some miscarriages but then when he was born, a couple of days were difficult. Suhana was a girl so that was exciting, as Gauri and I, both of us always wanted a girl first. But it happened second.''
Gauri Wanted The Kids To Look Like Me
''Gauri was very keen that the kids look like me. First thing she asked me after her delivery was, ‘Does she look like you?'. And Suhana had a dimple so yeah of course, she looked like me. That was interesting. Then much later in life, we started feeling there was a space for a third child so AbRam came.''
The First Party At Mannat Without Electricity
"I remember the first day we saw DDLJ, it was Gauri's birthday. We had this great party at Mannat, that too when we had not taken over the house. We had no electricity in the house, so Karan and Adi put up candles. That was sweet. So all those bits and pieces are nice moments.''
And Finally On His Autoboigraphy...
"It's been 25 years now, so my book is 15 years overdue. Actually, maybe the book should never be complete. Till good things keep happening to me, I will keep including and adding them to the book. So, I hope this book never ends.''
And I Keep Writing It So Good Things Happen To Me
''And I keep writing it so that good things happen to me. Having said that, there will come a time when somebody will tell me to end it. And I will end it.''