TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
It looks like 2018 is going to be one helluva year as Shahrukh Khan is all set to clash against Ranveer Singh and Sushant Singh Rajput during 2018 Christmas release. While Shahrukh Khan's 'dwarf' movie is scheduled to release on 21 December 2018, even Ranveer Singh's Temper remake is scheduled to release on the same day and Sushant Singh Rajput's Kedarnath also has the same release date.
Bollywoodlife quoted a source by saying, "Rohit is planning to release his film with Ranveer Singh during Christmas 2018. He feels its a favourable time for the film to release and thrive at the box office." So we'll get to see a triple threat match during Christmas 2018 and hopefully all the 3 movies will succeed at the box office.
Shahrukh Khan's 'dwarf' movie directed by Aanand L Rai is scheduled to release on December 21, 2018.
The film stars Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles.
For the first time, we'll get to see Shahrukh Khan playing the role of a dwarf
Despite starring in the same movie, Katrina and Anushka will not be seen together on the silver screen.
Ranveer Singh's Temper remake is also set to hit the theatres on December 21, 2018.
The Temper remake is directed by Rohit Shetty.
Sara Ali Khan
Sara Ali Khan's debut Kedarnath is set to release on December 21, 2018.
Sara Ali Khan is paired alongside Sushant Singh Rajput.
A huge set is being erected in Mumbai resembling Kedarnath.
The VFX of the Kedarnath flooding would seem realistic and the film-makers are keen to make it look as real as possible.