- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
We all know that Kaabil producer Rakesh Roshan is very angry with Shahrukh Khan and the entire Raees team for the unequal distribution of screens between the two films (Raees: Kaabil - 60:40). In his recent interviews, senior Roshan accused team Raees of playing dirty and also threatened to leave Bollywood if such things continue.
Also Read: Raees VS Kaabil! This Time Hrithik Roshan Is Very Upset With Shahrukh Khan & His Team; Read Why
Now Shahrukh Khan has reacted to the claims made by Rakesh Roshan. He also took an indirect dig at Hrithik Roshan by saying that if his dad would have been alive, he would have made him talk to Rakesh Roshan. Read his entire statement below.
I Always Keep My Friendship & Business Separate
Shahrukh Khan in an interview to a video channel said, "I always keep my friendship and business separate and I feel It should be like that. They are my friends and I wished Hrithik and team Kaabil all the best. I hope their film does amazing business."
If My Dad Would Have Been Alive, I Would Have Made Him Talk To Rakeshji
When asked about the claims made by Rakesh Roshan, "If my dad would have been alive, I would have made him talk to Rakesh ji. But I don't have my dad with me now."
When Rakesh Roshan Blamed SRK & Team For Foul Play
Rakesh Roshan told a leading daily recently, "I thought this industry will get mature day by day with all the corporate coming in. But it is getting dirtier and dirtier and we are going backwards. I have told them to avoid such clashes because it's not good and ethical for the film.''
Everything Is Getting Dirty & Unethical
"Everything is getting dirty and unethical. No professionalism, no friendship, it's (Bollywood) not a close knit family at all. It was in my time. Jeetendra, me and Rishi Kapoor are best of friends even today.''
''That was the industry we were working in. Now just shaking hands that also we don't know what they mean. Putting up a smile and kissing each other's cheeks in front of the media. That's not friendship.''
Hrithik Roshan Too Supported His Dad On This
Showing his support to his father, Hrithik Roshan tweeted, ''Hurt yes. But keeping the grace ..and the faith. #ImWithYouPapa.''
On a related note, Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam-starrer film Kaabil earned Rs 10.43 Crores on the day of its release, i.e., Jan 25th. The movie showed a marked improvement and earned Rs 18.67 Crores on the second day.