TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
'Bollywood Badshah' Shahrukh Khan yesterday quipped that his Bengali will need to improve in the next edition of the Kolkata International Film Festival.
Khan, who has been a regular at the film festival's inauguration for the past couple of years, was again a part of the 23rd KIFF launch event today.
"Now, I am attempting eight lines in Bengali, please bear with me," he told a capacity crowd at Netaji Indoor Stadium here.
"Ei film fesivaler bisesh anusthane uposthit thakte pere sammanito bodh krchhi (I am honoured to be present at this special event of the film festival)," King Khan said.
Thanking West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for organising the show, Khan said, "Wonderful weather, wonderful city, looking lovely and Mamata didi looking lovelier. I am asking my wonderful friends to give me dhoti next time."
Describing cinema as a language which needs to be propagated and felt for spreading the message of love, togetherness and unity, the superstar added that films also convey the present reality as it happens around the world.