- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
'Bollywood Badshah' Shahrukh Khan yesterday quipped that his Bengali will need to improve in the next edition of the Kolkata International Film Festival.
Khan, who has been a regular at the film festival's inauguration for the past couple of years, was again a part of the 23rd KIFF launch event today.
"Now, I am attempting eight lines in Bengali, please bear with me," he told a capacity crowd at Netaji Indoor Stadium here.
"Ei film fesivaler bisesh anusthane uposthit thakte pere sammanito bodh krchhi (I am honoured to be present at this special event of the film festival)," King Khan said.
Thanking West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for organising the show, Khan said, "Wonderful weather, wonderful city, looking lovely and Mamata didi looking lovelier. I am asking my wonderful friends to give me dhoti next time."
Describing cinema as a language which needs to be propagated and felt for spreading the message of love, togetherness and unity, the superstar added that films also convey the present reality as it happens around the world.