- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
'Bollywood Badshah' Shahrukh Khan yesterday quipped that his Bengali will need to improve in the next edition of the Kolkata International Film Festival.
Khan, who has been a regular at the film festival's inauguration for the past couple of years, was again a part of the 23rd KIFF launch event today.
"Now, I am attempting eight lines in Bengali, please bear with me," he told a capacity crowd at Netaji Indoor Stadium here.
"Ei film fesivaler bisesh anusthane uposthit thakte pere sammanito bodh krchhi (I am honoured to be present at this special event of the film festival)," King Khan said.
Thanking West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for organising the show, Khan said, "Wonderful weather, wonderful city, looking lovely and Mamata didi looking lovelier. I am asking my wonderful friends to give me dhoti next time."
Describing cinema as a language which needs to be propagated and felt for spreading the message of love, togetherness and unity, the superstar added that films also convey the present reality as it happens around the world.