- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
'Bollywood Badshah' Shahrukh Khan yesterday quipped that his Bengali will need to improve in the next edition of the Kolkata International Film Festival.
Khan, who has been a regular at the film festival's inauguration for the past couple of years, was again a part of the 23rd KIFF launch event today.
"Now, I am attempting eight lines in Bengali, please bear with me," he told a capacity crowd at Netaji Indoor Stadium here.
"Ei film fesivaler bisesh anusthane uposthit thakte pere sammanito bodh krchhi (I am honoured to be present at this special event of the film festival)," King Khan said.
Thanking West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for organising the show, Khan said, "Wonderful weather, wonderful city, looking lovely and Mamata didi looking lovelier. I am asking my wonderful friends to give me dhoti next time."
Describing cinema as a language which needs to be propagated and felt for spreading the message of love, togetherness and unity, the superstar added that films also convey the present reality as it happens around the world.