TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan, who inaugurated a new multiplex at a mall, said that with the advancement of technology, the quality of luxurious experience of movie viewing is increasing whereas the quality of cinema is going to the opposite direction.
"Earlier, during my childhood we used to watch lots of good film in bad theatres. These days, good cinema theatres are overtaking the quality of films now," Shahrukh told media.
He added: "Film watching is always experiential. This kind of beautiful, technically advanced theatre with 3D, leaser projection that offers good experience to our audience, also encourages us to make good films."
The inauguration took place at the R City mall, Ghatkopar, located in suburban Mumbai, in presence of Siddharth Jain, the director of Inox Group of companies.
With nine screen laserplexes, the 58,000 square feet theatre will offer movie goers a luxurious experience with interactive automated box office, interactive menu and LED video wall.