- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- BEST OF 2017! Which Of These Promising Fresh Faces Charmed You The Most?
When Shahrukh Khan mouthed the dialogue 'Baniye Ka Dimaag, Miyaan Bhai Ki Daring' in the Raees teaser, people went crazy over his swag. And why not! Watching the 'King Of Romance' go the badass way is too much fun.
While we may have watched him performing those cool high-octane action sequences in films, do you know what SRK considers the most daring thing he has done in his life? The answer will leave you in splits.
In an interview with DNA when King Khan was quizzed about it, he quipped, "Sat on a giant wheel! (Laughs) I'm terrified of sitting on ferris wheels actually, so there can be nothing more daring than that. But I also believe that if you do it, then obviously it wasn't something daring enough. If you ask me in terms of personal or professional life, no I haven't done anything that I can talk about.
Meanwhile we hear that the superstar took inspiration from his younger self to play the dreaded gangster in Raees.
A unit insider was quoted as saying by Mid-day, "Not many are aware that SRK was quite a prankster when he was a student at St Columba's School, Hansraj College and Jamia Millia Islamia University. He was known to balance his sophistication with a certain kind of ruggedness, the glimpses of which will be seen in the film. The actor, along with four of his close friends, (Bikash Mathur, Vivek Khushalani, Raman Sharma and Ashok Vassan) had formed a special gang at St Columba's, known as the C-gang, where 'C' stood for cool. The actor has taken a leaf out his college days, with respect to the body language and the way he walked, and has incorporated them in the film."
The unit hand further informed that the gang even made personalised identity cards and t-shirts with a C-gang logo at the back, which was designed by one of the members.
Now, that's quite an interesting relevation!