- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
When Shahrukh Khan mouthed the dialogue 'Baniye Ka Dimaag, Miyaan Bhai Ki Daring' in the Raees teaser, people went crazy over his swag. And why not! Watching the 'King Of Romance' go the badass way is too much fun.
While we may have watched him performing those cool high-octane action sequences in films, do you know what SRK considers the most daring thing he has done in his life? The answer will leave you in splits.
In an interview with DNA when King Khan was quizzed about it, he quipped, "Sat on a giant wheel! (Laughs) I'm terrified of sitting on ferris wheels actually, so there can be nothing more daring than that. But I also believe that if you do it, then obviously it wasn't something daring enough. If you ask me in terms of personal or professional life, no I haven't done anything that I can talk about.
Meanwhile we hear that the superstar took inspiration from his younger self to play the dreaded gangster in Raees.
A unit insider was quoted as saying by Mid-day, "Not many are aware that SRK was quite a prankster when he was a student at St Columba's School, Hansraj College and Jamia Millia Islamia University. He was known to balance his sophistication with a certain kind of ruggedness, the glimpses of which will be seen in the film. The actor, along with four of his close friends, (Bikash Mathur, Vivek Khushalani, Raman Sharma and Ashok Vassan) had formed a special gang at St Columba's, known as the C-gang, where 'C' stood for cool. The actor has taken a leaf out his college days, with respect to the body language and the way he walked, and has incorporated them in the film."
The unit hand further informed that the gang even made personalised identity cards and t-shirts with a C-gang logo at the back, which was designed by one of the members.
Now, that's quite an interesting relevation!